20

===TRIGGER WARNING===

-Self harm

===TRIGGER WARNING===

Taehyung POV

After three days I make it to Australia, I was about to grab a taxi all the way to the warehouse, but then I look at it's location.

It probably wouldn't be a good idea to go there, in a new country, with no knowledge of the land, unarmed, after hearing that phone call three days ago. I see a taxi go by and I call the number on the car.

At least I had reservations for everyone, I'll go to the warehouse with them tomorrow.

Jungkook POV

I woke up, alone, again. There was the tray in front of me again, I get up, my legs felt weak again, so I have to limp over to the tray.

I pick up the razor, looking at my arms I didn't have much space anymore.

I look down at my legs, they were perfectly smooth, I dig the small blade into my skin, it felt really good. 

Taehyung POV

Next day

Everyone had just gotten here, Yoongi was sleeping and had to be carried in bridal style by Jimin.

"Wake him up, he needs to get used to the new time zone," I order Jimin, "honey, you can do it" Jimin throws Yoongi on a couch, a little too hard.

Yoongi wakes up and growls, putting his ears back and baring his teeth.

"We don't have time for your shit right now Yoongi," I say to him and turn back to everyone else.

"Okay, while I was in Johannesburg I got a call from Jungkook's phone," I start explaining.

"IS HE ALRIGHT?" Seokjin yells.

"let me finish! It was not Jungkook, it was this weird person, they sang me this one, two kind of song, like off Nightmare on Elm Street," I explain.

"Who is that twisted to do that?" Yoongi asked, getting off the couch.

"I-I don't know, but we're looking for him today, Seokjin did you get the car?" I ask, Seokjin nods and holds up the keys.

"Let's go," I say, everyone starts walking toward  the door.

We get down to the garage, the car had just enough seats to fit all of us and Jungkook.

I get up Jungkook's location on my phone. I breathe out a shaky breath.

"It'll be okay," Seokjin puts a hand on my shoulder and starts the car.

We drive through all the streets, constantly needing help from google, all the streets were weird and google didn't have the route to our destination for some reason, on google maps the warehouse didn't exist.