1

Before you read this, I would like to thank midnight1447 for doing some amazing fan art!

She's such an amazing artist! I appreciate you doing this for me!

Taehyung POV

I wake up to the sound of my Mum pounding on the door.

"GET YOUR BUTT READY NOW! WE ARE LEAVING IN NEGATIVE SIX SECONDS!" I hear Mum scream. 

I laugh, Mum was stressed again. I get up and get ready.

"Have breakfast in the car!" Mum says, handing me my breakfast and pushing me out the house.

I sat in the car, bored as hell, looking out the window and playing with my tail, I could tell Mum was very stressed.

"Good morning Mum."

"Good morning Taehyung."

The rest of the car ride was in silence,  faint music playing. Mum pulls up to my school.

"Goodbye Taehyung! Have a good day!" Mum calls from the car. 

"You too!" I call back.

I walk into school, kids were all dead and drained, some of them holding coffees. I walk to my locker. I could smell my friend Seokjin walking up behind me, he was trying to scare me again. 

"Hello Jin," I say in a deep voice, I hear a little yelp from behind me.

I turn and giggle, his nose twitched, clearly pissed. I giggle and tap his nose, he sneezes instinctively. 

I laugh playfully at that too, Seokjin gets mad.

"I seriously can't scare you," he whines. 

"I have this thing called sense of smell, also you do it almost everyday, it's more like me trying to scare you."

Seokjin doesn't laugh instead he picks me up between his antlers. 

"YAH! Put me down right now!"

Seokjin starts to shake his head around, throwing me around as well. 

"AHH! You bitch!" I yell at him. Seokjin puts me down, "that's what you get" he laughs.

I press my ears back.

"Geeze, sorry," Seokjin puts his hands up and steps back a bit. 

I turn back to my locker and get my books out. 

"Come on, let's get your stuff," I say, closing my locker. We walk to Seokjin's locker.

Namjoon is waiting for us, his stripped tail was flicking slowly, Seokjin charges at him.