the vets.

Alex P.O.V

As me and the others brought the panther back to my hospital to check it out we noticed that It was all white and we never really seen a white panther be for.

I'm a vet and a doctor at the same time.

Dr Johnson a man said as he helped me put the panther in a bigger cage with a small but big tree for the big cat to play on.

Yes Dr Lee I said in a calm voice

.

Well Sr the man said in a  low voice.

The alpha wants to know if the panther is ok or not.

Ok Mr Lee we will see right now.

As walked to the door of the cage I opens it up and went in side.

Pryde P.O.V

after they got Me in a cage with a tree in it I went start up the tree to hide.

The Man with the name of Alex was talking g to another man an  they were talking about the alpha and how he was concerned about me.

The Man left out of the room for just brought time for me to shifted in to my human form just for a split second then I have to shifted back in to my panther be for they could see me.

I though the shifted from my animal back to human would fix my arm but I was wrong.

After that the man named Alex came I'm my cage.

The Man was looking for me tell I growled at him.

Ok girl  am I right you are a girl the man said.

I bobbed my head yes to the answer.

Ok girl he said again  I'm going to check out your leg ok.

Me just wanting this to be over I layed down on the ground  and let Alex look it over he told the man that's name I'm guessing is Lee  that my leg was ok and that I needed stichises and that is what Alex did then he told me that you will have to stay over night and that is not what I wanted to here .

I sat there for an hower long what for the boys to just  leave for the night.

As my wish came true the man all left for the night I took that  As a chance for me to call mom and tell her I'm at a friend's house for the night the only thing I'm scared about is that mom will find out I have no friends.

Ha mum um can I stay the night at my friends house to night I'll talk to you to morrow.

Mom's P.O.V

I sat there  for pryde to call but got nothing it was 5:00 at night and she was not home yet she goes to bed at 9:00

Then the cell rang pryde is that you

Ha mum she said.

Can I stay the night at my  friend's house to night I'll talk to you to morrow.

Yes you can but cone home after school to morrow ok.

Yes mum she said as she hung up the cell phone.

Prydes P.O.V

I hung up the phone and change Back in to my panther.

Well seance I'm here I mines well sleep tell they come back in the morning.

It feels like a day went by seance i was put in the cage but it was only 10 at night and I still couldn't sleep.

By the time I was sleep it was 2 in the morning and the hospital appended up at 3 so I just tried to sleep again tell the doors to the room opended up and Alex the alpha and the man named Lee walked in.

Alex how is it doing the alpha said.

It's a girl Sr Alex said to the alpha.

Is she ok Alex the alpha said again.

Yes Sr she is ok.

Can we let her go now Alex the alpha said.

Yes Sr but where

Um how about were we found her the alpha said in a low voice .

Good idea Sr let's get started we will need help alpha.

What I got just the right person for the job.

How Sr Alex said .

My Sun Alex call John  he can help us.

Yes Sr Alex said as he called John.

When John arrived he came in and the first thing between was me .

Wow dad you got the panther how.

Sun can you help us get the big cat back out into the whiled.

Yes dad shere.

He said as the tyres to put me in a smaller cage 3 howers latter  they got me in the cage .

Dad John said we have to go fast school started in 3 howers

We were off .