free

John P.O.V

when we go to the place where the panther saved my dad I opens the door to her cage and tryed to pet her she backed up a little bit but she came around and let me pet her I feelt sparked go through my body.

that's not right I said to my self the panther is my mate but I thought pryde was .

I was brought back to reality by my dad.

Um Sun don't you think you should I don't know get out of the Panthers way.

dad she has a name.

what's the name then Sun.

well she reminded me of Sam's sister pryde so I'll name her that.

when I moved out of the way pryde walked out slowly she stoped mid way turned around and bowed to my father then she turned to me and did the same to me after she bowed she ran off into the woods.

prydes P.O.V

when we got to the place where I saved the alpha's  John opens my cage door and tryed to pet me I backed up a little bit but after a little while with his hand in the whay of the door I know I would never got out at this rate so yes I  gave in and let him pet me I feelt sparked go through my body.

then something seared happens I heard is though.

that's not right the panther is my mate but I though pryde was.

then I was brought back to reality by the alpha telling John to get out of my way.

Um Sun don't you think you should I don't know get out of the Panthers way.

Dad she has a name John said.

what's her name then Sun.

well she reminded me of Sam's sister pryde so I 'll name her that.

when John  moved out of my way I  walked out slowly and  stoped mid way turned around and bowed to the alpha  then I  turned to me mate and bib the same to him  after Ibowed I ran off into the woods.

when I was no longer in eye sit I shifted in to my human and ran to school I got there right as the bell rang.

I sat there I my first period class  Watch  is reading  it was no fun so I used my new powers to read the person's mind that's in frount of me.

he was thinking about how I small that made me gral at him he was well a werewolf because he turned around and faced me .

What do you want I said to the boy .

he just turned back around and that was that.

Andy P.O.V

I sat there in reading lessening to the teacher thinking about the girl be hind me that smells bad that's when I headed her gral.

I turned around to face her.

What do you want she said to me.

I just turned back around and that was that.

the bell rang and she was out of the class room like a light.

Pryde P.O.V

the bell rang and I was out of the class room like a light.

I was walking down the hall when I heard my brother calling my name .

Pryde pryde what up for me.

Yes Sam I said in a low voice.

where were you last night you did not come home last night after you ran in to the woods.

I don't want to talk about it I said as I walked away hopping  he would not fallow me.

Andy's P.O.V

As I looked for the girl that was in back of me I ran in to Sam.

hay Sam what's up I said.

not muck Andy he said as he looked at the floor.

when I was done talking with Sam I went back to looking for the girl that was In my first period class.

when I found her she was sitting alone at a table by the boys in the pack.

I walked to the table where the boys where and sat down.

hay goes what do you know about  that girl over there.

how pryde

Yes that one.

well all we know is that She's human and that's she's Sam's sister now.

What do you mean she's Sam's sister does my brother now.

no John has know idea.

well she was in a bad mood this morning

go talk to Sam about that man not us.

As we sat there talking I could feel someone looking at me like I now a securit that they don't want me to tell .