the run

. As I ran up the starts to my small room I gathered everything I had and put it in a small dag.

It's amazing how muchr stuf you can fit in to a bag.

I had 3 pears of pants 2 tank tops 3 t sherts 4 pairs is socks and 3 bras 1big book and the letter.

When I was done I ran doin the starts to say good by to the kids and to ms May for tacking cear of me for if it was not for her I wouldn't be here.

As we walked out the billding I looked back to the house that I use to live in.

I was finally getting out of here.

My new mom and dad got in the car and my new brother helped get my bag in the trunk and helled the door to the car opend for my.

The car ride to my new home felt like I took for ever.

I dosed of a little and did not here the engen to car stop going.

Sam's P.O.V

As the car came to a stop I noticed that pryde was dosing of a little So I elbowed her to get up when she was up I mind linked my friends that I was home

Your home Sam Jack said through mind link.

Yes and I have a sister

Wow is she hot.

Gross that's my sister now dude but yah she's hot she has all the right curves in all the right places. .

Sam my mom's voice came from the house .

Yes mom

. Help pryde get to her room please.

Pryde P.O.V

As I got out of the car I follow Sam to my room

. Here's your room pryde he said.

Thank you very much Sam

Pryde Pryde pryde let's go for a run my shifter said to me.

Ok ok ok we can go for a run just calmdown.

As I ran down starts to tell my new mom and dad that I was going for a run.

As I got out side I went to the opening in the trees wet behind the tallest tree I could Finale shifted.