hospital

Prydes  P.O.V

As I regained conhisness I notest I was in an all white room with whiers all over and a thing on my finger and I had an I v in my arm as well.

that made me scared I sat up quick and tyred piling out the iv but how ever was there stoped me from getting it out.

calm down pryde your ok the man said as he put my hands in a safte band that was tide to the bed.

where am I at I said in a low voice.

your safe now don't worry get some rest.

I fell sack to sleep.

when I got up I was no longer tide to the bed so I sat up and looked around.

hello I said

well look how desired to wake up how are you fealing .

better thank you how did I get here.

do you reamder any thing that happened to you at all.

no sorry I don't now what happend.

do you remder your name.

Yes  it's pryde I'm 15 I have a brother named Sam and I have green eyes.

good your still with us.

What day is it I said to the man.

it's Friday why.

because I need to go to school I said as I tryed to get out of the bed.

Pryde you need to stay in bed.

can I just go home I don't like it here.

As the door flow open I saw my dad walk in with a series face.

I thought she'd be out for 4days doctor.

well would you like to come out in the hall and talk.

Yes Sr.

when they left the room I lade back down they thought I couldn't here them from in here well they are wrong I used my wolf hearing to lision to what they had to say.

well Sr your daughter had really bad wounds she needed stitches and she had a broken rid a stab wound on the leg and she lost a lot of blood to be honest she should have Ben dead form all of that but she is still here she is a strong one and the pilles I gave her she should have Been out for days.

What do you mean doctor she should have been dead after what happened to her in the woods.

Yes Sr that's what I meen so keep an eye on her she may get hurt and don't let her go out Side by her self you may never know the rouges May come back for her so keep her I at all times.

Yes docter my dad said as he walked in an came right to me.

can I go home please please please please daddy.

I don't wan to stay here any more.

shere sweet heart my dad said as he picked me up out of the bed and took me to the car he put me in the back seat got in the drivers seat and started the car then we were off.