home

my name is Annie lee Thompson I live in the g.w.e.a all my life I was a baby when they took me from my mom dad and brother well I'm guessing I have a brother because in my dream it showed them  yelling out my name and trying to save me.

I'm 12 with long brown hair and light blue eyes I'm 4,4 and I can read minds it's nothing special.

As I sat in the small all white room with one big one way window you know like the one that the cops use to look at the bad guy so the bad guy can't see them..

there is this voice in my head yap I know what your thinking we should have a voice in our head because of our wolf well no this voice telles me things you want to know what it says well here it goes.

you may know her by one name I know her by another the 12 wolf born with the power of life love hate death Sun moon light erith fire water ice and air.

there's more to her that's meets the eye her powers are mid evil she the one you don't want to meet for her powers will destroy you.

for she's the one and only princesses of the moon her mother sent her down to erith in hopes to keep her safe for  her mother never New that by sending her to erith  it will cause hell up on her fate.

life and death will crumble and heaven and hell will stumble for the one who live through the fight will be come queen and roul the night.

She is the one

What do you say about what the voice in my head sayed to me

every day for the past two week's.

it's like it's telling me that I need to save some one but I have know idea how I me as to save.

run run run let's run my wolf said to me.

Ok ok ok ok talea we can go for a run but you know we can't leave the white room right.

Yes and I know that but I want to run so go under the bed and strip then I'll take over and shifted

I did as my wolf said and went under my bed took off my pants and and top then I let my wolf out.

this is the first time I ever let my wolf out in this hell hole because if the people saw me they might get to interested in me and I would never get out of this place.

so I what tell they leave then I let my wolf out my wolf is all brown and my eyes are yellow and my wolf is small but not to small.

sailor I ran in my wolf form I heard foot steps coming my way I ran to my bed and hid under neath it then the door to my cell swing opens and three man in all black came in with a boy my age and put him in the floor by the bed then they left I stared there under the bed tell I fealt safe then came out in wolf form and all.

the boy was sleeping so I thought  should sleep to so I piled the boy to the bed and put him on it then I layed on the floor next to his feet.

sleep took over and I was out.