what a day

a Pryde P.O.V

As I got out of bed and went to my bathroom I felt like something was wrong so I ran out the bathroom saying fuck that shower.

I got a tank top and shorts got dressed wand went down stares there was know one here not even Sam so I got his car keys got in his car and went to school hoping he would be there.

As I pole in to the school parking lot  I noticed that there was know one here either  so I got in the car and drove off. the car I was in is sams and seance he is part of the pack I thing his talking car can take me to the pack house .

The car Spock to me and tolled me to go left then right then go left again by the time I got to the right place I notest  that I could get in to a lot of trouble just by being here so I park the car in the trees got out and  went behind a tree and shifted in to a house cat.

I walked up to the fance and slid my way through and went strate to the back of the house and to my Amazement there right in front of my eye was mom dad Sam and the rest of the pack so me being me I get closer bot be for I could get any closer I stepped on a twig  the hole pack  looked right at me.

All I could do was freeze tell I head a little girl tall her mama that she wanted to pet the Kitty

Mama mama I want to pet the Kitty please please please can I mama.

Ok ok ok you can pet the Kitty.

I just sat there letting the  little girl  pet me tell she picked me up and ran me to Sam.

Sam Sam look it's a Kitty then she ran to her mama and daddy.

Mama daddy can I feed it please please please please it most be hungry.

After she feed me I fliped out of the little girls hand and ran in to the wood .

The little girl followed me but I wish she would have just staed where she was holding me because there was routes all over ready for an attack.

The little girl ran in to one of the Rougies he grabbed her by her arm and covers her mouth.

She was trying to get out of the man's hand.

He griped on to her tighter that pissed me off  so I shifted in mide air in to my white wolf.

The little girls eyes were as big as a watermallion when she saw me shifts,

I take down the rougie that was holding her.

she fell to the ground and I lay on top of the girl and Howelled in  the air.

Alpha of all alpha's P.O.V

We were having a cook out when we head a Howell and it was a warning Howell telling us that something was roung so I told ever one to get there mates and pups in side and that's when I notesed that my pup was missing I started to flip out .

Lulu where are you I said in hopes that my little pup would  answer me.

Then I head a Howell again that's when I notesed lulus little foot prints going in to the woods .

Alpha all the pups and mates are in the hole.

No Alex not all of our pups are in the hole.

Who are we missing Sr.

I pointed to the woods and said that lulu was in the woods.

Alex gather up all your best man and fallow me me we need to get lulu back be for something bad happens to her.