ow no

he knows I thought as I sat at the table by my self I started at him and I know he could seance my because he stiffened up.

Sam how is that I said Ponting to the boy that sat in frount of me in first period class to day.

well pryde that is Andy he is a friend of mine and you should meat him.

no I'm ok.

I'll see you latter Sam I said as I left the lunch room.

yah see you latter pryde.

As I walked out side I got nervous I fealt like some one was watching me I went starts to the woods there I saw something or I should say some one.

Pryde pryde pryde long time no see the last time I saw you you were very small the hudded finger said.

who are you I said as i backed up a little so if I need to run I can.

ouch  you don't remember me at all.

no not at all

now what do you want I said

well pryde I want you.

keep dreaming sicko because I don't think you have a chanson with me but nose try I said as I walked away from the man.

where do you think your going pryde the party has just started and I would like  to dance with you be for you leave the man said as he joined me to the tree.

my boss wants you alive so I'll just go with what he wants  the man said as he grabbed me by my at me  and poles me through the woods .

What do you want with me I said.

Andy's P.O.V

As I followed pryde through the woods I spotted a huddled figger through the woods.

What is he doing with her I said to my self as I watched the man take her away.

where is he going with her and with that I saw pryde shifted in to a tiger and pounce on the man

it was not long  be for I ran strate to the alpha's house

alpha alpha pryde Sam's sister is in truble she needs help.

Alpha P.O.V

As Andy ran in to the building  yelling at the top of his lounge.

What's wrong Andy Sam said to him in a calm voice.

Sam it's your sister she is in danger we have to help her now.

Andy she is at home.

no she is not I just saw her being dragged away by some man.

where did you see it at in the woods on my way home.

well let's get going then because if what you said is true then she is I grave danger with her being human and all Sam said in a up seat voice.