mark Johnson traped

mark get up you mead to get ready for socker or you'll be late my brother said through mind link.

o sorry I'm Mark I'm 15 going on 16  I have 2 brothers and in adopted my mom dates that she was placed on her door step with a little note.

the note said.

Dear Sun

you are not as safe as we thought you were we are sorry that we had to let you go. you will come a cross a group of people like you when you find them don't leave them stay with them and trust them on  person  in the group is the one that you all  should keep safe if the g.w.e.a gets a holed of her or any of then your out of luck you are special and we love you don't for get it.

love mum and dad.

that's what it said and it never leaves my side.

I got out of bed and put on a pear of sweet paints  and a white bitter.

then I put external clothes in my book bag for after the game.

I went to my dresser and poles out almost 2 hundred dollars  just in case I am hungry.

As I was about to leave there was a nock at the door.

open up.

a man's voice said through the door.

As I walk over to the door and pole it opened there was 4 man in all black.

how May I hello you boys I said in a nice voice.

we are looking for a mark Johnson is he home the man said.

how wants to know I said just playing around.

mark how is it my brother said  no one I said in hopes he would not come in.

share is Mark Johnson is he home.

Yes he's home your looking at him.

we need you to come with us.

I'm on my way some place right now so sorry I said as I slammed the door on there face my step mom told  me I was special and that if anyone comes nocking and they won't me then run so that's what I did I ran up too my room mind linked my mom and told f her it was time and that I had to leave I love you mom and dad I love my brother to good by.

they mind linked me back and said we love you to Sun and if you get through it come home.

with that I jumped out my window and ran.

there he is on  of the man said.

call for back up another man said.

back up we have a runner we need back up now the there'd one said.

I then herd sirones and police cares coming my way I ran faster and faster.

I was ran through the parck and made it to an alleyway I'm stuck I turn around fast but I was  to late the cop cars where already there with there guns already Ponting at me.

let me out let me out my wolf said in my head.

Jr how are they what do they want I said back to my wolf.

Mark they are the g.w.e.a also known as the government wolf experiment agency.

I was brought out of conversation with my wolf to a young cop talking to me.

Sun stand down we have you surrounded  there's no where to go.

What do you want with me I said in a low voice.

we just wan to talk the man said in a calm voice.

lies my wolf said to me.

your liying I said a little mad that the cop liyed to me so I went into his head

there are MAN on the roof so all we mead to do is what for my signal then he's down.

I looked up at the roofe of the building.

Sun look at me not at the roof the man said in a calm voice

I looked at him but I wish I didn't  because I felt a pinch in my arm that mad my wolf mad so I let him out.

we got him the man said.

he moist have notest my wolf at him because I heard him yealle out the world shout.

I fealt a pinch in my lag and my back then I fell to the ground with a thud.

the last thing I heard was the man say get him in the back on the truth be for every thing went blank.