A Dress

The most voted buttons were...

4, 2, 5.

(I think. I didn't bother re-checking)

Klaus frowned as he moved forward, his hand hovering over the fourth button. He looked back at the other three, who looked nervous, before nodding.

Be pressed the button.

Everyone held their breath, until Kuro started to glow, and he opened his eyes, looking confused.

Then, he appeared in front of them, down at Kiku and Ivan's feet.

"AH, KUSO!" He yelped, bringing a hand to his head.

"Kuro-kun!" Kiku yelped, kneeling down to put his hands on his copy's shoulders. "Are you alright?"

"Hai, I am fine." Kuro winced, but it was obvious he wasn't. His outfit was complete shredded, and blood caked his hair and arms.

Klaus nodded, turning to look at Ivan, who was staring at the second button.

"You may press it." Klaus said.

Ivan gulped, eyes flickering to the two Japanese males, before moving forward and lightly pressing the second button.

Raivis began to do the same as Kuro, but Ivan was surprised when the other didn't wake. Gently, he picked the tiny baltic up, frowning when he noticed he was still bleeding down his back.

Whip marks. He thought, going to stand next to Kiku, who was holding Kuro up, While Lutz fussed over him and Feliciano smirked as they welcomed him back.

Arthur swollowed thickly, before moving forward and lightly pressing the fifth button.

There was a snapping sound and everyone watched in horror as Lukas's cord began to snap.

Until, he began to glow as well.

But, he didn't appear with them. In fact, there was no indication he had ever been there.

Arthur covered his mouth as his eyes welled with tears.

He just killed Norway.

There was a giggle, and everyone turned to see Egil and Leonas grinning at them.

"You got two friends back! If you want be to honest, we were never going to hand my new brother over. That would be crazy!" Egil giggled.

Leonas looked sad for a moment.

"I really liked the little baltic. He was the only nice one. He even enjoyed my company." Then, his sad look went to anger.

"But at least I can have him back when the games are all over."

Egil frowned like a child, before giving his friends shoulder a pat.

"It's alright! You have four new friends anyways! So It doesn't matter!"

"I'll have a new friend after the game. Even then, it's not like they'll be friendly." Leonas mumbled.

Arthur growled.

"What did you do to the others?" He snarled.

"You'll find out soon. Crush another orb, and you'll be back in your dumb throne room. With your prize~" Leonas began to laughed after he said this, dissapearing in those weird bursts of light.

Egil's smile turned to a sad sigh.

"All he ever wanted was a nice brother..." He whispered, before dissapearing after him.