A Clue

-Welcome to the sequel, chapter titles will be reused-

Of course it didn't work out. When did it ever for these nations?

After they had left the 2p world, everything had been calm. They wrapped wounds, wiped tears, got showers and settled down. Except Finland and Iceland. They stayed up all night in the living room waiting for something.

No one else really knew what. Maybe for someone to come out and say it was all just a cruel joke. Maybe they were waiting for the three missing nordics to burst through the door and hug them. Maybe to wake up from the cruel dream they were currently living.

Lilli locked herself up, only coming out for food and the bathroom.

In the morning, things got awkward. None of the nations that had returned seemed to want to speak about what had happened. Kiku and Feliks kept looking at each other guiltily.

What was weirder, however, was Arthur's sudden need to touch people. No matter what it was, from hugs, to cuddling, to a simple hand on the arm.

Feliciano on the other hand was pretty normal, clung to everything and everyone. He went back to his old babbling self, and cooked pasta for everyone.

Well for a while. After two tense days, they met once again with their 2ps, and Feliciano went silent. Then, Oliver decided to make a suggestion.

A very bad one I might add.

"We should get to know each other!" Oliver beamed, sliding his plate of cupcakes onto the 2p Meeting table.

No one made an effort to grab one.

Lutz grinned lazily and nodded, seeming fine with it. Kiku merely nodded. Every other nation, both 1 and 2p, loudly protested.

But Oliver had none of it. Slamming his hands down, he glared at the 2ps, yet holding his sickly sweet smile.

"Come on now, we can get along, can't we? Just spend some time with each other." He purred.

And that was it.

So here Alfred was, trying to get Lutz off his couch.

The German didn't budge.

Ludwig and Feliciano were somewhere in the back yard, doing something. Kiku and Francis were  somewhere in the house.

Alfred groaned and shook the 2p even more, only getting an irritated grunt.

Someone lightly tapped Alfred's shoulder, causing him to jumped.

It was only Kiku, watching with an amused look in his eyes.

"Hey dude, can you help me get this guy off my couch?" Alfred asked.

"Rutz-San only answers to Kuro-Kun and Ruciano-san, but I can try." Kiku replied looking at Lutz before holding up a finger to Alfred, who was about to speak.

Kiku walked over to the coffee table and picked up the remote, before clearing his throat.

Then, he threw the remote at Lutz, shouting in Japanese.

I'm not joking.

Lutz opened his eyes and looked at Kiku, who stared back with no remorse.

"Aww your like a cuter version of Kuro~." Lutz purred, sitting up.

"Gomennasai, but that was how Kuro-Kun always woke you up!" Kiku apologize, flustered.

Lutz stood and stretched while Alfred watched, eyes wide.