I'm staring my own Singing chanel

chapter 28

I got up the next morning felling sick so i ran to the bathroom to throw up "ugh i look like shit" i moan whipping the vomit from my lip "whats the matter babes?" asked Ricky "I'm sick" i mumbled sitting on the toilet "i"ll take care of you Beth" says Ricky "thanks" i say opining the Toilet "God" i said "i hate seeing you like this" says Ricky putting his hand on my shoulder "I don't know what's wrong with me it's beginning to worry" I say exhaling walking to the bedroom blowing my nose. I flop on the bed sniffling listening to Pandora when say something by great big world ft Christina Argulara i stared to cry this was the song when Chrissy died... i cried myself to sleep until the next morning when i ran to the bathroom to puke "Ugh i can't believe I'm sick"  i moan and went to the kitchen to get something that will settle my stomach.

Ricky's POV

I heard Bethers Vomiting in the bathroom the first moment I heard her I thought she was Pregnant I was going to tell her that but I didn't want to get her worried like she needs to have a second child... I walked to the bathroom to see her head in the toilet bowl "oh babe I hate seeing you like this" I say putting my hand on her shoulder "can you take care of Zoe for the day?" She asks me "of course, are you going to the doctors?" I ask like I already know the answer (I think) " I don't know I might just have the common cold " says Bethany "okay I'll take care of Zoe" I say helping Beth to the bed "do you want something to puke in?" I ask.

She nods I run to the laundry room to get a bucket "here" I say she takes it right away "ugh! I hate being sick ruins my whole day" she moans " babe I need to take you to the doctors" I insisted "I guess" Bethany says getting up from the bed changing into sweatpants and a tank top putting her unbrushed hair into a bun.

Still looks like a angel to me though. I took her to the doctors and they told me that she has just a cold like she told me... I still think she has something else but I don't say anything though. the last thing is getting Bethany worried about something i said that isn't true.

~At the doctors~

"Well Mrs. Dillon some news you might dislike or like" says the Doc "what is it?" she asked puzzled "your having another baby" he says I look at Bethany she looked at me "are you sure?" I asked "Absolutely" the Doc said to me Bethany cried tears of Joy "i can't believe i'm pregnant" says Beth rubbing her stomach "thank you doc" i said shaking his hand and walk out and Bethany stays back to ask him a few questions "can i ask you a few questions?" I hear Bethany say "of course, please sit" he says "is there anything i can take for my head when i am pregnant?" she asks "Well you can take this" says the Doctor. "okay thank you" she says and walks out.  "I can't believe we are having another baby Ricky" Says Bethany looking up at me smiling showing her dimples. "what are we going to name the baby?" Bethany said to me " hmmm if its a boy Tyler  if its a girl Chrissy to honor your sister" i said.

Bethany started to tear up when i said her sister's name "Oh I'm sorry Beth" i said kissing on the top of her head "Its okay Ricky" she said to me opening the hospital door "I am happy i can be on this journey with you" i said looking at her "I happy that i can share my life with you" Bethany said to me tweeting the news about the baby when i get a notification from twitter "@RickyPDillon and I are having another Baby :D I'm so happy to hear the news and share it with all of you guys"

"I'm getting a whole lot of notifications from your MOTAvators Babe" I said  "it's not my fault that my MOTAvators love you" she said laughing turning up the radio "ahhhhhhh this is my song" Bethany said Midnight Memories was playing on Pandora "Midnight Memories sing it on the streets sing it sing it x4" she sang "you should start a singing Chanel" I said "you think?" she looked at me with her dark brown eyes. "i don't think i know" i said looking at her when we where going up the driveway "I am going to set up my Chanel!" she announced as she got Zoe out of the back set.

~end of Ricky's P.O.V~

I sat down at my desk in my office and named it Bether's sing songs i announced that i am going to start  anothr Chanel (Beth's life and MacBarbie07) i got some suggestions about songs and stuff "thank you for all the support w/ my new Chanel :D i love you all xx" i tweeted. I setted up my camera with a tripod (of course) "hey everyone! this is my new Chanel Bether sings songs soooo i will be singing rude by Magic I hope it don't suck for your ears!" i said as i played the guitar ( i don't think she plays xD)  "well guys i hope you like my first cover of my third Chanel thank you so much for watching!" i said turning off my camera. " hey you" says Ricky coming up from behind me kissing my cheek "hi" i said "i just got done filming" i said embarrassed " what did you film?" Asked Ricky "well my singing Chanel of course" i said "that's amazing we should  do a duet together" said Ricky.

I thought about it for a while "that would be awesome!" i said hugging him "what should we sing?" asked Ricky "hmmm..."i said " how about  two Pieces by Demi Lovato" said Ricky "I love that song" i exclaimed. "what shall we do now?" asked Ricky "Netflix and Pizza" i said smiling "I like that idea, i will call the pizza place" Ricky said "I will get a movie" i said sitting on the cough with Zoe "it'll be here in like an hour if thats ok" said Ricky "yeah that's fine i dont mind" i said putting on the Notebook "Ugh the notebook, really babe" whined Ricky "yes The Notebook i love this movie soooo hush" I said laughing "you better not be tweeting" i Joke "fine..." he said tweeting "My girlfriend @BethanyMota  told me not to tweet during Movie nite... so if i don't tweet all night blame her <3"

We watche+d The NoteBook and ate Pizza "well that was good movie" I said rubbing my eyes "now lets watch Transformers" exclaimed Ricky "Oh my god yes!" i said getting the Transformers movie (we have all of them, yes you can say we are obsessed note: i am not a huge Transformers fan in real life sorry not sorry). I fell asleep on Ricky's lap. He slowly carried me and Zoe to the bed room and Zoe in her own bed. "Thank you" i mumbled "your welcome" he said Kissing me.

Sooooo sorry for not updating!!! i was super busy with school work ( i just finished 9th grade) and going to Barns and Nobles all week so yeah i will be updating soon! and i am starting a new book called the thief and the Princess! so make sure you read that one as well :P ( i am not writing it until i am done with this one <3).

Okay Angels Stay Heavenly :D