My life with a new baby Girl!

chapter 23

A year came around when Ricky finally proposed to me and got married a month later and had my Baby girl named Zoe Just like me and Ricky's dream name for our baby girl "She's beautiful" i said "yeah you are" said Ricky "I met the baby silly" i said "yeah i know" said Ricky pulling out his camera "really Ricky" i said into the camera "yes really" said Ricky "well guys you wanted to see Zoe so here she is" said Ricky "she don't want to be in the camera" i said covering her face "aw common Beth shes cute" said Ricky "Fine" i said uncovering her face "There is the Beauty of this Dillon Fam Zoe Rose Dillon" he announced proudly "that's right best day ever i can go to Starbucks again" i joked "Yes you can" Said Ricky kissing me.

~when we went home~

we got out of the car our best friends all came running out "Omg let me see her!" cried the girls (which is her Aunts) "lol okay okay let me get in the door" i said sitting down "Hey Bethany how is the hospital food?" Joked Trev "horrible" i said "it's not that bad Babe" said Ricky coming up from behind me touching my Butt "Yes it is if your pregnant" i said doing the same "true" said Ricky "now Lemme hold my niece" said Andrea "okay here ya go" i said handing her the baby "Can i please post this on Insatgram?" said Andrea "yeah freak out your Kiandrea shippers" i said "hehe yeah I love messing with them" said Andrea.

"You make the cutest baby's Bethany" said Alexa "I know" i said sitting next to her with my  baby "I think she needs a changing" said Alexa scrunching up her nose "ewwwwww  yeah your right" i said taking her to my bedroom "I will be right back" i said "Have fun" joked Jc "How about you do it" i joked "No that's your Job" laughs Jc.

"I can show you the world Shining, shimmering , splendid, tell me princess, now when did you decide?" i singing along to Aladdin I saw Ricky looking at me "hat you haven't  heard me sing have you?" i said blushing "no i haven't, but you r wonderful at singing" said Ricky kissing my shoulder "thank you" i said kissing him "now lemme change Zoe" i said scooting his butt "Hey you can look but not touch" he said winking "sassy much my love" i said "yes yes i am" he said walking down stairs.

After i got done changing me and my new born i went down stairs and Ricky got me Starbucks "ohhh finally thank you so much" i said hugging him "you are welcome babe you deserve it after all you had a baby" he said "no i had our little Angel" i said "best decision i ever made" said Ricky looking at me "i agree" i said sitting down on the couch with Ricky "aw isn't that cute" whispered Andrea "take a picture" whispered Kian "i will" she said  "post it on Insagram" said Connor "don't you think i won't?" snapped Andrea.

caption: Cuddling on the cough with the new Baby Zoe Rose Dillon

"the baby is crying" whispered Jack "ugh I can feed her" said Andrea "well you have the boobs for them" said Kian "KIAN!" said Andrea "huh" i whined "see look what you have done" said Jc " not my fault that Kian insulted my boobs" she laughed "Right i insulted them" said kian rolling his eyes "let me see the baby" said Andrea "here" said Rebecca "thank you" said Andrea going to the baby's room "I love that baby" said Jen "don't we all?" said Jc i heard him say " I want one" "JC!" laughed Jen "what i do we could make a baby if we tried" said Jc tackling Jen's Neck.

"the baby is all fed" Said Andrea coming out of the room "huh?" i said stretching "I fed your baby when you two where sleeping" Andrea said "Oh thank you Andrea" i said when she handing me Zoe I hear my phone buzz with Insagram notifications "wow who posted me and Ricky sleeping?" i asked. Andrea raised her hand "why" i whined "you two are cute when you sleep so i had to post it" said Andrea "Ohhhhh" i said "and of course Rickle is a sleep still" said Jack "that's him" I said.

"the baby kept him up all night" i said "he let me sleep but when she was hungry he woke me up"  "well yeah" said Rebecca "yeah, so what do you guys want to do?" i said "I really want Pizza" said Jc "so do i" said Kian "i could go for Pizza" said Andrea and Kian " then it's settled" i said getting my phone to call Jets "Let me call" said Connor "okay" i said handing my Ex my phone