so, do you Love me Bethany?

Chapter 11

Connor's P.O.V

I looked at my phone i try to text her tell her how i actually feel about her, but i can't i know she loves me but not as much I love Bethany. i felt my phone vibrate and it was her! this is it i have to tell her now its now or never! i tell myself From: My Girl Bethany To: Connor  Hai I want to tell you something  To: My Girl Bethany From: Connor So do I. From: My Girl Bethany To: Connor  You do? you go first ;) To: My Girl Bethany From: Connor  Okay, Bethany I love you like more than the stars, wait no i love you more than the many Galixies and planets combine. Everytime we kiss i always feel sparkes, everytime you look at me i get butterflys every single time we hold hands i dont want to let you go. Everytime we hug, cuddle or just watch a movie i don't want to let you go. Bethany Mota I love you too much. From: My Girl Bethany To: Connor Connor I Love you more than the galexies and the planets i love you more than everything in life. I loved you since your first video i love you when you post your last video.

I looked down at my phone looking at her text i dont know what to say i finally got out my feelings for her and she got her feelings out for me... So i go To: My Girl Bethany From: Connor I love you Bethers From:My Girl Bethany I love you too Connor <3 I will talk to you later okay? i have alot of homework to do From: Connor To:My Girl Bethany  Okay Love see you tomorrow :)

~End of Connor P.O.V~

I worked on my homework till one in the morning "God Damnit! i am soooo tired" i said to myself getting changed and went to sleep untill one at the afternoon   "wow I slept late, time to do more homework then, after a quick starbucks break" i said to myself getting my maroon skinny jeans and a light brown over sized sweater and a scarff grabbing my over the shoulder purse from Forever 21 then head out... I got back from starbucks then got to the homework when my phone rings it Zach "Hello?" i said "Bethany! hey how's it going?" he asked me "I'm doing homework right now" i said "oh, Sorry for bothering you then" he says then hung up. "okay that was soooo weird" i said to myself.

I finally got done with my homework I wanted to text Zach to hang out with me but i deleted his number. so i decided to hang out with Connor "Hey Connor" i said getting into his car and kissing him "hi babe" he says kissing me back "where should we go?" I asked him "Starbucks then Tacobell" he says "yay! you know us so well" i said "yeah well I'm a good boyfriend" he said looking at me.

"Yeah you are that's why I love you" i said getting out his car "I hope you do" he says laughing walking into starbucks "yes i do" i said laughing getting my coffee "good" he says sitting in the Cafe we talk about the silliest things which made me laugh. telling stories about our toddler times telling weird facts about ourselfs. for some reason i feel more comfortable with him more comforable than when Zach and me dated. That is not weird i watch Connor's videos all the time wishing he was my boyfriend and he is.  Connor said something which gave my thoughts an escape from my brain.

"should we go and get something to eat?" he asked me I nod we held hands all the way to the drive threw "the normal please" he says "right away"  says the lady "they know you?" i asked "yeah i go here every day mostly" says Connor "you are so fat connor" i said rubbing his stomach "no im not" he says slapping my hand away "whatever" he said "lets eat" he said