Last day of hell

Chapter one

"Bethany! Get your ass out of bed we'll be late for school!" Yelled my annoying sister

"I don't wanna." I moaned from my bedroom it's very calm In here I have my Mac laptop on my night stand my phone on the IHOME my lock screen is Connor Franta I kinda stalked his Tumblr a little bit but hey that's what fan girls do right?

My sister went in my room took my covers off my body and screamed 'get yo ass put of bed' I giggled "fine mom" I said grunting out of bed putting my favorite oversized sweater and Leggings and toms. The perfect lazy day outfit. I thought to my self as I went down stairs I put my makeup on which is difficult cause when you live with a older sister its difficult some times... "I need the Mirror!" I said "we'll I need it for my hair!" She snapped back "Chrissy!" I snapped I need my makeup perfect today!" I argued "ugh! Why do you need you makeup perfect?" She questioned.

"It's our last day of school for Christmas" I lied right to her. The real reason is I have this crush on this guy for the longest time (no its not Connor) and I want him to ask me on a date he's the cutest boy in school he's kinda nerdy which I like. "Oh so you picked out an oversized sweater and leggings for your last day?" Chrissy sneered. "Yes why?" I asked "no reason" she said going out of the bathroom. Ugh she's such a bitch! I think but she's my sister and all.

I went to my bedroom to do my hair I have a lot of space and I have my hair products in my drawers in organizer containers which I love I am more organized than my sister to tell you the truth. When I was done with my hair I went on my laptop to see what Connor was doing on Tumblr and YouTube and Facebook... Nothing not a single post I checked my phone no Connor Instagram pictures of his breakfast or his LA sunrises that he dose.

I went down stairs to eat my breakfast bowl which I discovered by Ingrid Nilsen (misglamorazzi) I have it every morning it's so good and healthy. I have been watching my weight ever since my doctor says I'm over weight for my age... Which sucks big time. Like my sister she can eat everything and not get over weight which makes me pissed off. So I go "how can you eat that? It's not heathy!" "Well it's good do I'm eating It" says Chrissy. She's eating like 4 donuts and milk. "You are making me sick just by watching you!" I said gaging "oh well" she said on her phone, prob on Instagram looking for Jc Pictures to make collages of him.

"Omg we are late for first period!" I gasped. "Oh calm down we don't do anything in the last day. I don't know why we have too" complains Chrissy . My mom comes down stairs making her coffee. "Morning mom!" I said "morning Bethany" she said half a sleep. "Did any of you have good dreams?" Asked my mom. She always dose this in the morning before school. "I did!" I announced my sister moans she knows that I have dreams about Connor and Vidcon I have been talking about Vidcon everyday of this year and about going next year. " what did you dream about Beth?" Asked my mom "let me guess about Connor?" Mocked Chrissy "yes about Connor" I snapped at her.

As we told her about our dreams and walking out the door too met our friends at the bus stop I forgot my phone so I ran inside to see my mom standing at the island with my phone. "Thanks mom!" I said hugging her. I looked at my phone at finally Connor is awake and my phone is blowing up with conifcations (get it lmao I'm weird) I was so happy. Why are you so happy about says one of our friends said "nothing" I said gushing "it's probably Connor" says Meredith "it is actually" I said looking at my phone.

At school

As I walked to my locker I saw him no not Connor (I wish) it was my crush I could feel him staring at me when I get a text I look down and saw it was him!

From Zach To Bethany

Hey I just want to ask you... Will you go out with me?

From Bethany To Zach

Sure but you do know its the last day of school?

-Bethers <3

From Zach To Bethany

I don't care I like you since day one we can make it work I promise

From Bethany To Zach

okay then it's a yes

-Bethers <3

From Zach To Bethany

Okay then come here then

From Bethany To Zach

Fine <3

-Bethers<3

As I walked to him something amazing happened he kissed me I felt sparks fly as I walked to first period I forgot something do I'm like "wait I forgot something". "You don't need any thing it's the last day of High school!" He said letting go of me "it will just be a second!" I exclaimed I made my own O2L notebook with my sister it's amazing

"Got it!" I said running to him "what's that?" He asks me "I made this by my self and my sister" I explained how to do it when we walked to the class room I was sitting on Zach's lap when (don't hate me) Acacia Clark was glaring at me "what's her problem?" I asked Zach "I don't know but here she comes" says Zach I watched her make her way "so you two are a couple now huh?" She sneered "yeah what's it to ya?" Snapped Zach (here's the thing Zach plays In a boyband The boyband project) "I just can't believe this whore is dating some one like you" she sneered looking at me "what do we have here?" She said looking at my notebook with O2L on it.

"Hey give that back you bitch!" I yelled "now lets see here!" She says going to Connor. Please no this is personal shit we are talking about every O2L member even her ex boyfriend Sam which my sister wrote about him. She will rip her to pieces. "Acacia give that back to her it's not your business!" Said Zach "its okay I didn't write about her tho" I whispered only he could hear. "What did you write about?" He asks "OurSecondLife" I said when the teacher came Acacia threw me my Notebook "thanks" I whispered a little embarrassed.

We watched Lady and the tramp I try not to say the words cause I say the words when I'm home alone... Everyone was a sleep even me i fell asleep on Zach's shoulder and my notebook close to my Chest.

Before I knew we are starting our new lifes as young Adult❤