my Californa Tour Guide <3

chapter three

"Omg we are here!" i exclaimed hugging him "I know its hard to believe" he says hugging me back my phone vibrated in my pocket it was Connor"Hey its Connor, i was wondering if i can show you around with your boyfriend" he texted "That would be awesome!" i texted "cool! I'll pick you up! around three" texted Connor "Awesome i'll tell Zach" "okay cool i will see you in a few hours then later Bethany" "Bye Connor" then we ended the conversation. "who was that Beth?" Asked Zach i must have been smiling and blushing "my friend his name is Connor" i said "oh what did he want?" he asked "he invited to show us around LA" i explained "oh cool what time?" he said "around Three" i said looking at my phone (which has Connor's picture that i stole from his Insagram) "wait is that him?" he asked me taking my phone "Yes it is thats Connor" i said "wait do you have your notebook?" he asked me seriously "yeah its in my bag" i said getting it "hes from your notebook! no wonder he looked familiar" he delclars "yeah, we met in Seven-Eleven when you where going to the bathroom" i said "oh wow i take along time to go to the bathroom then" he says laughing "yeah you do" i giggled.

"whatever lets get situated and unpacked" he says helping me with my bags "ugh, they are heavy" i grunted "Well you packed alot" he jokes"so do you!" says Bethany punching his arm "wow you got a punch" he says rubbing his arm "thanks" Bethany smiled as i walked to her dorm and get her unpacked and meeting her roommate "hey! i'm Bethany nice to meet you!" Bethany says "and this is my boyfriend Zach." i added "Hi, nice to meet you both! I'm Katie" she smiles "i like your posters, i love Boybandproject" i said Looking at Zach "yeah they are so adorable" she said "do you like One Direction?" i asked her "omg yes!" she said oh thank god! someone who likes One Direction "well I'll let you two know each other more" says Zach "bye babe" i said "later see you at Three!" he says kissing my head.

"why at three?" Katie asked me "A friend of mine is going to show us around Cali" i said "oh cool who?" she Asked me i was nervous really nervous i didn'n know if she was a fan of Connor like i was so i said "Connor Franta"  "who?" she asked thank God! i thought "he's a youtuber" i said "oh, cool" she said "yep,hes really cute" i said showing her a picure of him "wow hes hot!" she exclaimed "haha yeah ik and i met him in a seven Eleven" I explained I told the story to her until three "shit, its three i have to get ready" i said running to the bathroom with my makeup.

there was a knock on the dorm door "hey is this Bethany's dorm?" asked a famillar voice "yeah she's in the bathroom" says Katie "thanks" he said he was walking over to the bathroom and knocked "who is it?" i tryed soooo hard not to giggle "its Connor" he says standing in the door way. damn he looked hot ugh. "Oh come in" i said tying not to look at him up and down "you look beautiful" he says "thanks so do you" i said blushing "wait what?" he says laughing nervously "i uhhh" i said those eyes ugh i want him to kiss me so bad wait i am with Zach ugh i think "should we go Miss. Mota?" he said "yes we shall Mr.Franta" i said laughing.

"Bye Katie!" i said shutting the door "bye Bethany! bye Connor!" she said as i closed the door "Zach babe we are here" i called behind the door "okay I'll be out in a second" he called "Ugh he takes forever" i exclaimed "i'm coming out babe" he says opening the door and me falling on the ground "ouch" i said rubbing my face "Sorry babe" he says picking me up and Connor helpig me up "hey I'm Connor by the way" Connor says "Hey I'm Zach, Bethany likes you" he says i stared at him. how could he tell Connor that? i loved Zach "You do Bethany?" he asked me "well heres the moment of truth" i said giving him my notebook "whats this?" he looked confused "open it to your page" i said looking sad

nighty night Frantics xx

-BrookeTheUnicorn(: