Connor Franta is ruining my life

Chapter 18

"Ugh i hate Connor i hate him so much I can't believe he said that to me"  i said to Kat "I know i can't belive that Connor did what you dreampt about couple nights ago" said Kat "Yea i heard the boys talking when i left about the dream, i think it was Kian but I'm not sure" i said "well its a good thing that you are still good friends with the others" she said "yeah i guess" i strugged my shoulders and continue to watch my movie. "What movie are you watching?" asked Kat getting up from her bed  "Twilight" i said laughing "i thought you hated that movie?" said Katie laughing "I do, theres nothing good on Netflix" i complained.

"Ugh quite your complaining and come with me" she said "where r we  going?" i asked her "suprise I'm taking you  to your fave place" she said "okay" i said getting up from my bum and getting my trainers and got dragged out the door by Katie and walked to my fave ice cream place ever! Cold stone creamery "OMG Katie I freaking love you" i said fake kissing her "ahhhh okay okay okay your welcome get your ice cream and lets go shopping" she suggests. "I love that idea" i chirped "good get what your ordering?" she said "yep midium Cookies and Cream" i said mmmming at the thought "okay, i'm going to order and youll pay for it" she said.

"Fine" i said "can i get one midium strawberry shorkcake and one midum cookies and cream please" said Katie "that would be 10.00 please" i gave him a $10 bill and got our ice cream and went shopping in forever 21 H&M Love Culture and Target "wow i can't believe how much stuff we got" i said laughing "yeah  i know its crazy" says Kat walking to a bentch to finish our ice cream when i saw Connor looking at me with that girl "Katie Connor is here" i whispered. She looks at them "DON'T LOOK AT THEM! ARE YOU NUTS!" i whispered "Sorry" she said with a mouth full of ice cream i laugh.

We walked to the car to drive home for the day "I think i am going to start a video today" i declare "really! that's amazing!" she said "yeah it's going to be a haul" i said "I want to be in it" she said "okay we can make it our youtube chanel" we said together.

~At our room~

"i got the lights" said Kat "I got the camera" i said "i got your laptop" said Kat "I got the bags" i said we looked like one of those cartoons cleaning squring around like crazy people "Hey guys my name is Bethany" i said "and my name is Katie or Kat" she said "and this is or Fabou Chanel" we said

"so this week we are doing a huge haul like look at thses bags"  Said Kat " i think this is going to be a looooong video" I said "yeah no kidding" said Kat as we finished  with our video we went to  pandara bread "i'm so hungery i could eat a cow" i exaturate more than i should have. "yeah me too" she said laughing as we ordered our lunch/breakfast and to sit down "this is really good i never had this before" i said  "yeah me niether" she said.

I was on my phone being hasitate deleting Connor's Number but i can't i love our messages together so pastiote and sweet he was so good to me, why did he have to break my fragile  heart ugh i still miss his face his lips on mine when we where watching a movie his naked body on mine. I wish he was with me right now i need him like a whole in the head.

"Beth? are you okay?" Kat asked me sipping on her coffee "what? oh yeah sorry i was thinking" i said "you have been thinking alot latly" she said "yeah i know" i said "what about?" she said "Connor" i said with out hisatation "oh, him Bethers get over him" she said touching my hand "yeah i have to right?" i said "yes you do, I hate to tell you this but go to Ricky" she said "really? but i can't Connor don't want me to go over to their house" i told her "well Fuck Connor!" she exclaimed "yeah you are right" i said texting Ricky "i'm texting Ricky to come here" i said "okay good" she said eating her soup which was burning her mouth yet again "omg Kat just blow on it!" i said mentally facepalmed "Fine" as she blows on it "Better?" i laughed "yes" she said eating her soup.

Ricky came after I sent the text he kissed me "hi, i missed you"  Ricky said "I missed you too" i said hugging him around his waist. it feels like I'm going around dating O2L i feel like a slut now -.-  "hey, I am sorry about Connor he was out of it, he hasn't been sleeping well" says Ricky "it's fine really it's not like i had a dream about that" i said "oh, you did didn't you?" Ricky said with a look sad in his eyes "Yeah i did" i said puting my hand on his leg "I'm fine" i added "good, if you ever need someone I'm here and Katie and the rest of O2L besides Connor" he says.

I smile I was relived that i have Ricky and Kat and even Mereidith who i just met "How's Mere doing? i haven't seen her in forever" i said to ricky while i was eating "she's doing well, she misses you ya know" Ricky said "i miss her too" i said "So do i" says quite Kat (she's very  quite Brunette )

"we should go shopping after this i need some new stuff when i go home" i said "i like that idea" says Ricky "i agree" says Katie after we where done eating we went to Target "candles where are the candles" i said agervated "i found them Babe" says Ricky motioning his hands to me "yay" i said putting my arm around his neck when he gose "where's Kat?" 'Huh, i dont know, KATIE OH MRS. MORAN!" i called "right here mrs. Dillon" she calls."God i thought i lost you" i said hugging her "don't worry I'm fine i was looking at the food" she giggled "Oh, what did  you get?" i asked her looking at her hands "nutella and other stuff"she says smiling "Ok please tell me they are not condims" i said  nervously laughing.

"No, it's not" said Kat "Good so whats the other stuff?" i asked her "For Trevor" She said "Oh cool wheres Ricky?" i said laughing "Buying starbucks" says Kat "Oh that's nice" i said not paying attention "Beth" says Kat   "what? oh sorry  i saw something" i said "lemme guess owl stuff?" says Kat "yeah" i said laughing and running towrds the isle with all the owl stuff "ugh beth you have enough" moaned Katie "YOU CANT HAVE ENOUGHT OWLS IN YOUR LIFE" i yelled loud enough so she could hear "YES YOU DO! AND ITS ENOUGH" yells Katie" no i do not" i said heading back to starbucks to Ricky "oh heres my beauty and the beast" says Ricky "Kat is not a beast" i said laughing ordering a drink.

"I wasn't talking about Kat" he whispers holding my hand "oh really " i said i had a gleam in my eye "really, really" he said kissing my forehead "ugh you guys are so lovey dovey" moaned Kat "oh your just in a bad mood" says Ricky putting his arm around her and around me "no im not" she says she's hidding something but i don't know what why whould she hide something from me i think "I'm just- I'm just tired i have been tired lately" she says "Oh we better take you home so me and Bethany have some alone time" says Ricky "oh okay then i like that idea" says Kat we all laugh until i got a text from Connor

From: Ex To: Beth

"HI(:"

To: Beth From:Ex

"Hey, what do you want Connor"

To:Ex From: Beth

"I wanted if you maybe wanted to see a movie tonight"

From: Ex To: Beth

"Oh,I have already have plans with Ricky, i'm sorry maybe next time"

From: Ex To: Beth

"Oh thats cool lesten Beth I miss you i miss your sweet smile i was wrong to say all of that stuff to you the other day. I was mad and i was upset and i was broken"

To:Ex from: Beth

"well you should have talked to me insdead of yelling nasty stuff to me , and i am happy with Ricky"

From: Ex To:Beth

"oh I didn't relise you two where together still, well bye then"

I sat there looking at my phone in shock "Hey are you okay? you look pale" says Ricky "Yeah I'm I'm fine really" i said shaking "no your not we need to get to a hospital!" suggested Katie "Good Idea" says Ricky "No, i'm fine trust me" i said still shaking. What the heck is wrong with  me? I just got a text from Connor saying he missed me no biggy... Right?