part 38

Five months later:

"Sir nandni madam is here...!" receptionist told manik at intercom.
"Nandni is here...!" manik repeated surprisingly while sitting in his important meeting.

"send her in my cabin I'm coming back there...!" manik asked receptionist and hanged up the receiver and after giving final instruction he left for his cabin.

--------------

After just few minutes manik listened knock at door and a smile appeared at his face. He stood up and went towards the door and opened it. Nandni was looking here and there waiting for his permission when a gentle pull at her wrist brought her back in her senses. Next moment she was inside his cabin pinned to closed door.

"Manik....!" she took his name like it was most difficult thing to do when her man was close enough to snatch her sanity.

"hmmmm...!" manik just hmmmd while cupping her face in his palms. A continuous smile was there at his face. He came close to her lips but he noticed she was inhaling deeply.

"Hey did I scare you....!" he asked having politeness and concern in his voice. Nodding her head she made cutest puppy face. Manik was looking at her rubbing her cheek bones gently.

"Sorry baby girl. I just became extra excited seeing you here...!" leaving her face manik engulfed her in his embrace. Nandni smiled listening his talks full of pampering.

"How's my baby...!" manik asked tugging her hair strands behind her ear. She fully smiled still snuggling more into him.
"Im fine...!" she replied keeping her palm at his heart.

"Im not asking about you, I'm asking about my junior....!" manik knew it now he is gonna struggle hard to handle this pregnant lady who's mood swings now a days are at cloud nine.

"Yeah now why you will ask about me. You are just concerned about your junior...!" she pushed him away when she wanted to be in his arms for little more.

Manik laughed throwing his head back and looked at his lady love who was looking at him crossing both arms around her chest. Her dangerous glare and moist eyes were enough to tell him, damage have already done.

"Yeah now you will laugh at me. Now a days you just like to make fun of me. Yesterday I tried to close buttons of my shirt but I couldn't and you laughed at me. I know I'm getting plumpish and now even you don't like me. Off course slim hot figured models are every where around you to throw themselves at you....!" she was blabbering even without taking breath.

"Oh my God what are you saying nandni. You know even slim smart figures were around me from start. But you were cutest girl came in my life...!" manik moved little closer and replied holding her shoulders.

"see I told you now I don't look cute that's why you said "I WAS CUTE" it means now I'm not cute. Hai na. Yeah having such well built figure, six abs, biceps, why would you like to be around me. That's why kitny dinn ho gaey aap mujhy outing pey b ni ley kr gaey....!" this time she replied and her voice trembled and now manik realised he was in deep mess.

"Hey hey don't cry. Yaar I'm just kidding. Nandni...! I didn't mean it that you were cute and now you are not. I now you gaining weight coz of my baby but still you are most beautiful girl...!" manik tried to rub off her tears rolled down but nandni jerked his hands away.

"Even today morning you didn't wake me up. Without meeting me you came in office...!" she once again presented one more complain. Now manik palmed his face thinking what to do next.

"Bcs last night you didn't sleep well. Whole night you were little disturbed. So early morning I had meeting I didn't wake you up bcs I wanted you to have proper sleep....!" manik replied encircling his arms around her waist. She tried to come out from his arms but this time he was holding her strongly. After struggling when she felt now she can't move an inch away she stopped struggling and looked at other side still sniffing like a kid.