part 23B

Manik was looking at her the way she was changing her sides at bed restlessly. He thought may be she is tired but he didn't realise she was in worst condition. As they reached home everyone was so tired that directly threw themselves at their beds.

Suddenly nandni got up from her deep slumber when nausea gripped her stomach. She threw blanket away and ran towards washroom. As she entered she vomited whatever little bit ate at restaurant on the way coming back home.

Manik also came running towards washroom. As he entered he saw sickness returned again and she leaned over sink with dry heave holding her stomach in both hands.
She held her spinning head in both palms and was going to fall back in her weak condition. Manik grabbed her from her waist pulling her closer to support her.

"Manik.....!!" Nandni threw her head at his chest fisting his collar tightly. Fever, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and painful burning in stomach and abdomen, a helpless sob escaped from her lips while suffering from all problems at the same time.

She started to cry a bit and her pulse was fast. She was standing with closed eyes putting her whole weight on manik. Manik touched her face still holding her in tight grip and became shocked the way her skin was burning.
"Manik bohat pain ho raha hey. Please manik bohat pain....!" she whispered between her sobs. Manik forced her face up to see in her eyes. Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was trying to keep her eyes open to see him. Fever was taking her out of her senses.

"Kahan pain ho raha hey. Hmmm..? Aap mujhy batao. Don't cry just tell me" manik asked wiping her tears.
"Here...!" she mumbled placing her hand at her heart, when I feel I'm alone, no one is with me aap bhi nhi. Listening her manik felt his heart lurched painfully.

"Here...!" she placed her hand at her throat, when I try to breath but aap k bina mujhy saans bhi nhi aati.
"Here...!" she pointed her eye, when I don't want to cry more but aansoo rukty hi nhi.

"Here....!" she fisted her hairs at her temples, when I want to sleep but mujhy neend nhi aati. His hurtful gaze wandered over her face and then back to her teary eyes. He pulled her in tight hug against him instead of saying anything. She laid her head on his chest crying with unbearable physically and emotionally pain.

"Shhhh don't cry. You will be fine. Main hun na" manik whispered keeping his cheek at her head with profound pain in his moist eyes.

"Jab aap mery bina saans bhi nhi ley sakti tou mujhy wapis kyun nhi bulaa leti apny pas. Kyun mujhy khud sy door kr diya hey aap ny" manik was asking and his words were showing his helplessness when he himself wasn't able to stay away from her. Next moment he felt her body slipping down from his hold.

"Nandni...! Nandni...!" manik called her name shaking her. She tried to open her eyes little bit but she was losing her conscious. Manik picked her up in his arms and brought her in bedroom. After placing her at bed he called a lady doctor to come at Malhotra mansion without any delay. Seeing her this much bad condition he was panicked.

He called Aleeza to bring cold water with cloth strips to apply cold compress. As aleeza came manik brought towel and after placing under her feet and head he started to place strips at her forehead. He asked Aleeza to massage her feet with cloth after soaking in cold water. Within 5 mints guard came upstairs with doctor to leave her in room. Aleeza and guard left leaving doctor inside. Doctor asked the whole situation and started examining her.

"How she got these rashes..?" doctor asked seeing at her neck. Manik told about her wax and haldi reaction.
"These rashes also might be reason of high fever but she is so weak and looking tired. May be she is taking mentally or physically stress" doctor told manik who was sitting beside nandni.