part 30

She was sipping her coffee sitting at couch at terrace. The cloudy dark day and peaceful view of sea from their room was breath taking. Manik came towards terrace and smiled seeing her folding her knees up towards her stomach she was enjoying morning breeze. Her back was facing her and resting her left shoulder with back of couch she was covered in her shawl.

He came silently and folding one leg at couch he sat behind her. As her cold back felt heat of his body behind her she looked back. Manik raised his brows up to ask what's She doing here. She shook her head and again shifted her gaze towards sea. Manik slipped his one arm around her stomach and took her coffee cup from her hand. After drinking last sip of her coffee he placed cup back at table. He gathered her slim figure in his arms and pulled into his lap. Always his unexpected push and pulls made her heart flipped in her chest.

"Aren't you feeling cold...?" he asked placing his chin at her shoulder. He kissed her cheek smoothing away her hairs clung to his face coz of wind. She nodded her head giving him a flushed smile.

"yeah weather is chilli here. I was feeling cold but still it's so peaceful here..!" she replied making her easy in his warm embrace.

"So what's the plan today. Let's go outside and explore this beautiful city...!" he asked giving a gentle squeeze at her stomach. Suddenly her face burned hot but his possessive hold at her stomach turned her inside cold.

Opening his fists she tried to move away but manik drew her back tightening his grip around her waist.

"Where are you going...!" manik asked sucking her earlobe.

"Wo actually I'm going to change...!" she excused to run away from their proximity making her dizzy. Fragrance of his after shave and shower gel overwhelmed her senses when his warm lips were planting gentle kisses along her neck and shoulder. She was pushing herself more into him to cooperate with his early morning hot moves.

"I'm sure you are fully enjoying...!" he whispered looking at her closed eyes and red cheeks. She came back in her senses from haze of heat when his solid hold left her. Feeling his smirk she looked at other side biting her lips.

"Im going to be ready...!" She got up from his lap and went inside without sparing glance towards him.

---------------

Someone knocked the door and Manik went to open. There was manager's assistant holding one invitation card.

"Sir today our one guest is throwing party for their 50th anniversary. All other guests at this hotel are invited. They sent invitation card for you and your Mrs. I hope you will come to share their happy moments" assistant told giving invitation card to manik.

"Yeah sure we will come...!" manik replied with genuine smile. Manik came inside and nandni was all ready to see this wonderful city. She was wearing her raining cote bcs today weather was rainy outside. Manik came at front of her when she was winding her hairs up in bun.

"So are you ready...!" manik asked while holding first button of her cote. Abruptly leaving her hairs she held his hand.

"Relax..! Just closing buttons nothing else...!" he replied winking at her and she nodded embarrassingly. After closing all buttons he encircled his arms around her waist.

"Nandni cant we cancel our outing plan today. You know weather is romantic let's enjoy in our bed room....!" manik asked playing with her hair strands coming out from her bun.

"Manik....!" after listening his evil plans Nandni started her struggle to come out from his hold.

"Ok ok baba just kidding. Let's go...!" manik said pulling her closer.