part 31 B

His hands moved down and his fingers fumbled over the hem of her shirt and in one blink of eye he threw away after pulling it off. He broke the kiss to undress her first but seeing an unpleasant expressions at her face his lips twitched into smirk.

"Have patience my love just removing hurdles between us...!" he winked at her totally enjoying her aroused condition. He didn't took couple of mints while removing trousers of both of them. Now his gaze stopped at her bra, last piece on her body, hugging her breasts possessively. Her heart started pounding fast when his fingers went to unhook her bra. He encircled his one arm around her shoulders and with other hand he pulled off that last piece of cloth also. Her stomach fluttered at the just idea, she was all naked wrapped in his arms under sheets. She leaned forward against his chest.

"Don't hide yourself. Believe me I swear you are most beautiful girl I ever seen..." He whispered and leaning forward he planted soft kisses at her naked torso.

He held her leg and pulling it up placed at his waist

He held her leg and pulling it up placed at his waist. He looked up at her face while his hand reached to feel inner thighs.  As his fingers touched her wet entrance she trembled with sudden touch.  She looked up with wide open eyes where his dark passionate were already looking back at her. His fingers caressed her soft flesh from her entrance to up towards her Clit. Suddenly tint of blush made her cheeks warm and red.

"You are already so wet...!" he whispered and she felt extremely messed up with shyness. She tried to break their eye lock when his command warned her.

"Don't. Look into my eyes. Don't try to look away. Today I wanna see each feeling of my touch in your eyes....!" he said while his fingers still rubbing gently down there. She tried to held something but there was  nothing to hold at his naked masculine chest. She fisted his shoulders arching forward when his caressing started to rush her blood in all veins. She blinked her eyes like a doll when his rubbing became unbearable.

His popping out veins and frowns at forehead were showing how much he is already aroused for her. An intense moan escaped her lips when she felt she is reaching to her orgasm. Her hands unwillingly reached around his neck. She started trembling and to compose herself she fisted his hairs tightly. But today he was in mood to fully enjoy seeing her squirm under his touch. He was liking to hear those wild tipsy moans. As she reached at her peak he stopped his strokes and she groaned audibly at his teasing.

"Wait my love. I promise you gonna love each second now...!" the way he was taking all slow today while hanging her at edge was pacing her heartbeat.

Her breaths hitched when his two fingers slides in slowly. She tried to pull her leg down from his waist but he pressed under his arm,  not letting her move.

"Don't move just feel it. You will feel like in heaven...!" he said while sucking her earlobe. As his fingers started moving in and out she wrapped her leg around his waist to cooperate with his intense strokes. Waves of sensation seemed to be playing with her consciousness and tossing her from one to another in their wild frolic,
"Look at me..!" he once again asked when she was burying her face in his chest. Inhaling fastly she slowly looked up and her bashful eyes met with his eager ones.

"Manik....!" shutting her eyes she fisted his hairs at back of his head tightly.

"Its ok just let it go. Relax...!" he kissed her head. She started trembling when almost she reached her climax. Shuddering harder a pool of warm energy released from her.

"Manik please...!" she cried helplessly while his all teasing was driving her insane. At one hand her emptiness was yearning for him and at other side his length was now throbbing to feel her tightly around him.

"Dammit. I can't wait more...!" he groaned and pulling her leg little more up towards his rib cage he moved more forward between her legs.  Her breaths grew deeper as his hardness pressed against her.

"Please manik...!" she could only manage to say these two words in her trembling voice. Fixing his eyes at her face he grabbed his shaft and met the tip of his cock with her drenched entrance.

Slowly he slid himself into her. A loud moan escaped her lips as her quivering walls wrapped his hardness tightly. Her whole body trembled feeling tingling sensation. After giving her time to adjust with his thickness he moved out slowly and again entered her. She couldn't control her moans when he started skimming her walls. Seeing pure pleasure at her face he leaned forward to take her lips for a gentle kiss. He groaned between kiss when he felt more tightness around him.

He was losing control as he stroked himself in and out. Her walls throbbing around him and he was reaching his peak. Suddenly he flipped her back down at bed and hovered over her. He tried to be gentle but dominance and passion was part of his blood rushing in his veins. Before she could understand his move, pressing her under him into the bed he began thrusting himself deeper.

"Manik...!" she yelled his name arching her back and dug her head into pillow. She held his waist tightly and it caused him to hit her more deeply. He entwined his both hands with hers and pinned them over her head. She hissed closing her eyes more tightly when suddenly she felt his warm wet mouth at her breasts. 

Her moans filled the room when she grew tighter and was about to reach her orgasm. Her teary eyes were begging for her release.

"Manik. I'm gonna Cum...!" her shaky breaths reached his ears. Leaving her hands he hugged her closer while increasing his pace faster. 

"Don't hold . Just lose yourself. Don't tighten it, you will feel light....!" he kissed in crook of her neck when her nails were digging at his back.

With last few deep thrusts both came undone. He kept thrusting until nothing left inside her. Her body still was shaking after having intense orgasm and breathing heavily he fell at her. He once again shifted at his previous position still remaining inside her. He rubbed off her tears softly and kissed her whole face.

"Nandni...!" smoothing her sweaty hair strands away from her face he took her name keeping all love and care in his voice.

"You ok...!" he asked pecking her lips and she nodded her head.

"I'm sure you enjoyed this time more bcs your moans were louder....!" listening him she looked up at him shockingly. She felt little embarrassed seeing his smirk and in response she just hugged him tightly.

"Baby girl accept it you felt like heaven. First time I saw extreme pleasure at your face..!" he was enjoying her blush the way she was hugging him.

"I think you want one more time bcs you still didn't push me out of yourself. I mean I have no problem if you want once more I'm ready...!" he asked nuzzling at her shoulder. Now she realised he was still inside her. Placing her both palms at his chest she tried to push him out but she couldn't even make him move half inch away. Holding her both palms at his chest he stopped her struggle and whispered in her ear.

"Don't be hesitate. I'm all yours. I know you also want more. I can feel it. Closing her eyes she snuggled into him giving him green signal. Feeling content with his strong heartbeat and secure arms around her still shaking figure.

He slowly started his second round. Caressing her thigh at his waist with soft touch he once again slid slow and deep. Indeed it was going to be a mixture of passion and patience, when both were not in hurry. Hugging each other closer they were entering into another level of sensation and pleasure. Day was long and both were there for each other. Flying curtains and falling rain drops outside were only witness of their blissful togetherness.

        ---------------""""""-----------------