part 34

Manik looked back towards nandni who was already looking at him. She met his gaze, her shining pupils dilated and a faint flush appeared across her face. She looked down removing her hair strands away from her face. Manik smiled having so much love in his eyes when he saw his baby girl was twisting her fingers nervously. He knew it she needed him, she needed his support and he was going to be there happily to give her support physically and emotionally.

Removing his blazer and tie he threw at couch and went towards nandni, who sat very still keeping her hands in her lap. He sat beside her and slipping his one arm around her stomach he took her in side hug. His possessive yet tender grip at her stomach was showing his claim at the little thing blooming inside her.

She looked down at his palm tenderly caressing her belly. His wandering gaze stayed down at her belly and warmth shot intensely up in his eyes. She placed her both palms at his hand on her stomach and turned her face towards him. That sweet chocolaty gaze locked on her face while embracing her in both arms.

"Congratulations mumy...!" manik whispered before placing a gentle kiss at her forehead. A tint of blush appeared at her face and she hesitated when his gaze wandered over her innocent features. She was quiet and lost in his love-showering eyes and grappling with heated emotions that kept clouding her senses.

Manik leaned forward to her lips, composing herself she looked away while started struggling to come out from his embrace. Without looking back she was trying to make free herself from his grip but he held her tightly.

"Don't move please, stay, let me feel it...!" manik muttered while in try to hold her back in his arms. Totally ignoring his demand she kept struggling.

"So my girl is angry at me...!" he asked while smiling at her tantrums. He knew it three days away from her made her this much grumpy. He felt bad while thinking that may be in his absence since how long she was suffering from this pain. She seemed pale and he can recognise clearly pain reflecting at her tight face.

"I know you are angry bcs I stayed away, but not any more. Now I will never leave my babies alone. Never I promise. Pakka promise...!" manik said politely still holding in his arms. Nandni still didn't look back. Manik making her free from his embrace held her shoulders and turned her towards himself. Manik felt really bad seeing her teary eyes and somewhere he considered himself responsible for her bad health.

"Meri Jan look at me...!" he asked holding her face in his hands. Slowly she looked up holding her tears back. His dark eyes that fixed on her seemed more tired then hers.

"why you always push me away, why you leave me all alone, why every time you don't stay with me when we both need each other, why always I suffer without any mistake, why manik, why...!" her voice chocked and her complains pinched his heart. He tightened his hold when he felt himself lost of words.

"I was scared, I was scared to hurt you, I was scared to give you pain. My mind wasn't working. I know I troubled you all so much, but past three days were like living hell for me. I needed time and space to digest a shocking reality of my life. But I promise now every thing will be fine. It's time to kick out all sorrows and pain from lives of all of us. I will protect all of you. I would never let any trouble to reach my family....!" manik replied kissing her head. Listening his words a peace wrapped her soul.

"I love you so much...!" she whispered still in his hug.

"Love you both...!" listening word BOTH a shy smile appeared at her face remembering about their promotion. Manik broke the hug and cupping her soft cheeks in his palms he raised her face up.

"Thank you so much for giving me best happiness of life...!" manik said and leaning forward pecked her lips softly. For a moment he saw a reflection of blush at her face and at the same time there were other unknown emotions he couldn't recognise.