part 17

Cabir was going inside when he met raj at way. Cabir saw him coming lost and so much worried.
"Uncle are you ok..!" cabir asked when he saw raj passed by him without looking towards him. As raj listened cabir's voice, he stopped and came towards him.

"Cabir thank God you are here. Cabir manik needs you. He is so much disturbed. Please go and talk to him. He needs support. He needs you" raj was requesting him, infact pleading at front of cabir. Cabir was shocked seeing raj in so much miserable condition. He understood that already so much mess have been created.

"uncle don't worry. I'm here. I promise today I will make everything ok. It's just last time you are seeing them fighting or staying away from each other" cabir said taking raj's hand in his.

"I trust you. I'm sure you will do" raj smiled between his teary eyes. Both turned at opposite sides. Raj went in his cabin while cabir entered in manik's cabin.

"Hi romeo. How are you...? So finally you came back. I thought you forgot that you have one precious friend, one father and one fiance waiting for you" cabir said in his as usual jolly mood. But he saw manik didn't response for his single word. He was looking out from window crossing his arms at his chest. He was totally lost leaning at his table. Cabir felt that he is really in so much trouble. He went towards him and became shocked seeing his blood shot red eyes. His each face feature was screaming language of pain.

"Manik..! Are you ok" cabir placed hand at his shoulder. Manik just nodded his head instead of replying him.
"Manik you met Nandni. How desperately she was waiting for you. You saw her how much disturbed she is and missed you like hell" as cabir said these words, manik looked back towards him. His expressions were telling that he was in unbearable pain the way he made her cry.

"I don't deserve her. Jab sy uski life main aya hun just usko pain hi dey raha hun. I pulled her also under shadow of my bad-luck. I know I don't deserve any happiness but I snatched peace from her life also" manik was talking in defeated tune looking out.

"Manik have you any idea what shit are you talking. Manik neither your luck is bad nor you gave her pain. It's someone else who is responsible for your pain and for nandni's tears" cabir's words were totally out of manik's understanding. Manik was trying to find what point is there in cabir's talk.

"you remember waitress who kissed you in night club and you asked manager to find her and investigate about her. I got proof why she did that. Someone gave her money to kiss you" cabir's words were a huge shock for manik.
"I knew it she did it for any serious intesion" manik replied with his full of anger voice.

"Won't you see who gave her money" cabir said pulling out cd from cover and went towards manik's laptop. And this is the point where manik didn't reach yet. After realising that it's not important what waitress did, it was more important who asked her to do. Now manik took steps towards laptop when he wasn't able to utter any more word. He was behind laptop looking at cabir as he is really a strange thing.

"Manik Come and see yourself who's responsible for that mess"cabir pulled manik and brought him at front of laptop. Video started to run and with every mint manik felt his whole figure was becoming cold.
"Alya... why she did it..!!" manik wispered with surprised, shocked and disbelieved expressions.

"Because she wanted to hurt nandni, and she became successful. Remember how broken was nandni after this incidence. And even now this waitress blackmailed alya for money. I saw alya giving her money. That's why I got cctv footage bcs I was sure alya was behind all mess" cabir said standing straight. Manik's brain was now working properly.

"So alya didn't leave her old tricks. I told her many times that I'm not interested in her. Last time she promised that she will not spoil our friendship and I forgave her. But now she will face me the way I didn't want to show her " manik said greeting his teeth. He stood up after shutting his laptop with full force. Manik turned to leave his office when cabir held his arm to stop him.