part 1

Sometimes we face bad-luck, betrayal, and hatred to learn hardest lessons of life. But it's also resentful reality that after bearing so much you become a strongest person or may be you become an unsympathetic person having a frozen heart. A heart just beating to give you aliveness but have forgotten to feel warmth of emotions.

When you are trying hard to hold on only few precious things left in your life but still after opening your fists there is nothing but just you all alone with bare hands.

You will have heard life gives second chance but what if after even getting a second chance u could not find any peace, u couldn't find your identity, you couldn't find why you don't deserve what others have then let your fate to write your destiny.

London office

"Sir may I come in...!" As I looked up towards the door of my cabin, I came back in my senses from deep thinking. There stood my manager Varun asking permission I don't know since how long.

"come in" I replied looking back at my laptop.

"Sir I just received call from India, sir there is a b...bad ne...news" his voice was shaky as he knew already what damage have been done.

I shifted my gaze promptly towards him, my be I'm guessing already which bad news is waiting for me but still have no audacity to ask him.

"Sir Mr Murthy's condition is critical and he is admitted in hospital" he continued after getting no reaction from me or may be I haven't courage to ask him.

"He is in hospital in critical condition and you are telling me now" after composing myself from this terrible news I stood up from my chair and asked him. My voice was full of anger and restlessness.

" Sir I was in contact with Miss nandni but she didn't tell me about Mr Murthy. Mrs. Shiwani called me and told about all situation...!" Varun told and lowered his gaze not having courage to see the rage of resentment in eyes of his boss.

Manik just turned his back shutting his eyes tightly and fisting his hands trying to control his anger but when he couldn't take it more, he picked up a vase kept at table and threw away in some corner of the cabin.

Varun just gasped in fear and shock, watching broken pieces of ornament at floor. May be he witnessed a furious Mr Manik Malhotra first time.

"Sir!!!!!" Varun tried to digest the situation.

"book my tickets to India asap" manik snapped at Varun in anger breathing like a mad bull.

"Sir tomorrow morning you have urgent meeting can I book tickets after meeting...?" Varun asked choosing words very carefully bcs he doesn't want to face his raging boss more.

"What u said come again!!!!!!" manik asked totally in disbelief.

"Sir if u miss this meeting company will face a huge lo...lose" Varun tried to give reason with unsteady words.

"I don't care. U understand I DON'T CARE" manik said greeting his teeth with raw cold voice, giving provocation at every word to make varun understand clearly that who's boss here.

"But sir...!!!!!" Varun tried his luck once more time.

"Varun how many times I have to tell you that I don't like to repeat" manik shouted banging his both hands at table. I don't care how much lose I will face. Nothing is more important than him YOU UNDERSTAND...!!!!!" manik almost yelled at Varun.

Varun just nodded his head obediently and turned around to leave the cabin when manik stopped him.

"Don't tell dad about the reason of my sudden visit of India, all shifting of our business to India is almost done already but dad needs to stay two Days more for their further medical check-up" manik said calmly.