part 24

Nandni went directly in kitchen to meet aleeza bcs she went back home to see her mother. Nandni called her name and as she turned around nandni took her in tight hug.

"Thank god you came back. I so wanted to see you and wanted to say sorry. That day manik scolded you and there wasn't your any mistake" Nandni said holding her hand with so much love and regret.

"Hey..! don't say like that. I know it wasn't your mistake also. You just forgot" Aleeza replied smiling genuinely.
"Aleeza you didn't feel bad the way manik scolded you" Nandni asked and listening her Aleeza laughed but her laugh didn't reach her eyes.

"Nandni manik sir is my saviour. If I say he have all rights to say anything then it won't b a lie. Today whatever I'm just coz of him" Nandni became shocked listening so much respect and loyalty in her words for manik.

"My mother was single mother and handling me alone after her divorce. But when she became sick and wasn't able to even buy bread to feed me a single morsel she left me in a shelter supporter institution for homeless and orphan teen girls. But after leaving me there she was dying everyday before her death. She spent nights at roads.

It was a night when manik sir found her at road side in unconscious state. He shifted her in hospital and after getting know everything he brought me back to my mother. He bought a small house for us and he admitted me in one institution where I wanted to do diploma in cooking skills. Manik sir took all responsibility of my mom's medical expenses. He went London but never forgot to handle our expenses. I was doing job as a cook in one mansion but all people are not pure like these two father son.

The house owner wanted to give me a good pay but he needed me at his bed also. I left the job but after that wherever I went I just faced worst people. But when manik sir came back from London I was looking for job and when manik sir came to know he brought me here. And you can see here I'm not a just cook or an employee I always feel as a family member and it's just bcoz manik and raj sir never let me feel as a stranger in this house" Aleeza finished her life story full of hurdles, at back of her eyes there was pain which she couldn't hide behind her confident smile at her lips. Nandni just hugged her back and tear fell from her eyes. She cried feeling her pain and at the same time she smiled in hug feeling proud to be manik's wife.

Nandni was standing near window lost in her thoughts thinking about him that how he never showed his broken soul to anyone but he can't see any child at his place. He can't bear any child living life without her/his mother. Who was his mother who left him at orphanage after giving birth to this selfless innocent and pure person. She felt a deep urge to see him and hug him. She wanted to just snatch all pains he had buried somewhere deep inside him.

"Manik where are you busy that you don't have time for me. Yesterday when I woke up you were gone and last night I waited for you but you came very late. I didn't know when you came back its just I woke up at midnight and I saw you were sleeping hugging me. And today morning again you have gone before I wake up. Today we have our reception party and I don't know where are you busy" Nandni was lost in her deep thoughts when she listened knock at door.

She opened the door and became shocked after seeing person at door.

"Mukti di aap.....!" Nandni almost jumped at her to hug mukti in her excitement.

"How are you little munchkin...! Wessy tou I don't need to ask, your glowing face telling that you are very happy" mukti said after breaking hug and nandni smiled after getting mukti's compliment.

"So where is your dear hubby...? We are here and Mr groom is vanished. Atleast today he should be at home" mukti asked with irritating expressions laying back at bed.