Get Away From Her

I paced outside the school. Where the hell was Molly? She said she would meet me out here. Did she ditch me? Did her aunt pick her up? Did she lie to make fun of me? Is she standing me up?

No, shut up, she's probably going to the bathroom. Ugh, so bored. Molly hurry up.  Telepathy, Molly, hurry up.

What if someone attacked me right now? What would I do? There's a pen in my pocket that could be a weapon... or that stick, I could stab him.

You're weird.

I'm talking to myself about how weird I am.  

Very.

Shut up.

Are you telling yourself to shut up? 

I said shut up

Why?

Because... wait, what was that?

What?

That crying... sounds like... sounds like...

Molly. 

 Molly sobbing. Wait, Molly sobbing. I ran inside. "Molly! Molly!" I yelled. I turned the corner and saw her backed up in a corner, two boys surrounding her. I shoved the one closes to me. "Get away from her!" I roared, he fell to the ground.

The other one spun around. "Sebastion!" Said the one one the ground. The other one, Sebastion, lunged at me, nearly getting me. I passed him and rushed to Molly, sheilding her with my outstreched arms. "Get away from her!" I yelled. Sebastion helped the other boy out.

"Are you alright Jim?" The boy, Sebation asked. "Fine Sebby" Jim replied. "What do you want with her?" I asked. Jim smirked. 

"What are you? Her guard dog" He said. "Get away from her" I said through gritted teeth. "But she saw us, couldn't risk her talking" He said.

"I was wondering why she wouldn't beg for mercy when Jim deduced her condition"  Sebbastion smirked. My eyes narrowed, beg for mercy ran ran through my mind. "So at least she won't talk, but I honestly wouldn't regret comeing back to finish the job." Jim said slyly.

"You stay away from her" I growled. "You better not saying anything either, or else, I think your girlfriend might get an accident" He smirked. "Come on Sebby" He said. Sebastion winked at Molly and I felt her shiver behind me.

As they walked away I spun around frantically. "Molly are you alright?" I asked her worridly. She slightly nodded before she almost collapsed. I caught right in time. That's when I noticed cuts and bruises on her arms, legs and face. "Molly..." I said softly. I picked her up bridal style. "We're going to my house"  I said firmly. I saw hr eyes fluttered as she struggled to keep consiousness. Should I go to the hospital? No, they'll ask  to many questions. I carried her down the street, my house was a block away. 

"Hold on Molly, hold on..." I whispered. I saw blood drip down her face, bloody nose. I started to walk faster, almost into a run. Once I arrived at my house, Mycroft answered. 

"Sherock where have..." He looked at Molly, limply hanging in my arms. "Oh dear, you better come in..." He said. He took her from me and laid in her on the living room couch. "Mum!" I yelled as I ran up the staires. "What is it Sherlock?" She sighed. "Mum it's Molly" I begged. We rushed downstaires where Myrcoft had fetched dad and a first aid kit. 

"Sherlock what happened?" My mother asked me. I felt everything slow down, the adrenalin in my blood stream was crashing and the panic and shock were setting in. I couldn't respond. I was frozen in time. My mother yelled something at father, pointing at me. He put a blanket over my shoulder and was saying something to me. But I couldn't hear it. I just saw his lips moving. Why was I so scarred by this? Why? 

And it hit me. 

Was Molly ever going to wake up?