Molly Hooper, please speak to me (A sherolly fanfiction)

I sit quietly on the school bus, not wanting to draw attention to myself. You see, I am selective mute. It means I can talk, but I don't because of acut social anxiety. I sit quietly reading my book. Halfway through chapter three I feel someone sit beside me. I look up bewildered. It's a boy, he looked a bit older then me. He had dark curly hair and a dark trench coat. I could only see his back. I shoved myself against the window, not wanting any physical contact. He looks back. I see his face, sharp cheek bones and the oddest eyes I'd ever seen.

"Are you stairing at my Iris'?" He asks. I shack my head and blush, looking down at the floor. I feel him stairing at me, "Social anxiety, shy, pet cat, father recently died, only child, lonely, intelligent and reserved. Did I miss anything?" He asks. I look up suprised. I look at him with wide eyes. "Well?" He asks. I just looked at him, bewildered. He sighed, "The names Sherlock Holmes, you?" He asked, holding out his hand. I just stare at it. "Oh right, social anxiety." He says, pulling his hand back. "I'll leave you alone then" he said. I sat there still shocked. How did he know all those things? Who was this boy?

Later in science the boy from the bus sits next to me. "Hello again" He says. I move my chair, sitting farther away from him. "Hello class, my name is Mr. Stamford. I will be doing science this year. We'll be working a lot in the labs..." I stopped listening to the little speech. The I heard my name. "Can Molly Hooper please stand up?" I paled. What? No way. Mr. Stamford saw my stress and got the message. "Miss. Hooper who is siting in the back has selective mutisme. So please be wary of her condition" I blushed, noticing everyone was looking at me. "So class! I'd like to go over some rules..." Mr. Stamford continued. The black haired boy leaned over to me. "Selective mutism, eh Molly? That explains quite a bit." He said. I just shifted uncomfortably in my chair. Wanting to leave.

Finally it finished. I collected my bag and headed toward the my locker. I was getting my lunch out when he came up beside me. "Look at that, it is my locker here, beside yours, what a coincidence" he said. What is with this boy? He looked side to side. "I'm guessing you don't like crowded places, so you'll hate the cafeteria. I think I know a suitable place to eat lunch." He said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to some unknown place. I think I'm going to vomit I'm so scarred. I mean, he's holding my hand. And talking to me, a lot. And hold up, he's holding my firggin' hand. We finally stop outside the library. "No one come's in here and the librarian owes me a favour." He said. He dragged me inside. "Hey Missus. Hudson" Sherlock said. "Hello Sherlock dear. Who's your friend?" She asked. "Her name is Molly and she's a selective mute. Good day" he said, dragging me to the back in the Library. We sat down Ina couch. "So, Molly Hooper. You can't talk to people, I can't stop talking to people. You're socially ackward one way, I'm socially awkward differently. You have no friends and need friends. I have the same problem. I find you interesting. Would you like to become friends?" He asked. I stared at him. Who was this kid? I guess he seemed nice, and one friend niht me useful. I nod. He smiles. "I'll get you to talk to me by the end of the year" he smirked.