Fandom Bonding.

Molly and I grew closer. I introduced her to John and Lestrade (whose name is in fact Greg). We share the majority of our class together. I have in a way become her "Body guard".

She tends to be the subject of bullying. The obvious factor being she can't fight back. Also, she much to fearful to aproch on adult. I'm not sure wht it is about Molly Hooper, but I felt an instint attraction towards her. Something... interesting about her, something almost familliar, like déja-vu. There's something interiguing about her, the constante mystery. Her kind, magnetic personality drew him to her. I had to get her to talk to me, to trust me. I feel like I needed to. And that nagging feeling like I had seen her before. I shrugged it off.

I looked at my watch.Oh God, I was supose to meet her in the library to work on the science project. I ran to the library. As I got there and saw her typing on the computer.

"Molly!" I yelled to her. As soon as she heard me she blushed and closed whatever she was working on. "What were you working on?" I asked. She wrote something on a peice of paper. "Nothing" It said. "Molly, if you don't tell me I'll just fugure it out. I always do." I said. She shighed and wrote on the back on the paper. "Doctor who fanfiction" It said. I laughed. "Really?" I said. She blushed at deeo crimison. "Sorry, sorry.I havent watched it in ages." I said. "Sorry for being late, let's work." I say. We go back and forth between Doctor Who and science.

I smile as I walk away from the Library. She reminided me of one of the best parts of my childhood. I liked Molly. She was one of the besr friends I've ever made. I haven't made a lot of friends before coming to this school and meeting Lestrade, Molly, Mary and John. There was that one time, a long time ago, when I was five. I felt like so long ago, I'd made a friend. Now that I think about them, I see there faces in my head... wait, wait, there face! Oh no! It can't be! That's not possible. But... but just maybe, just maybe, it could be possible. It is possible and it is true. It must be.