Molly, Molly, Molly

Molly, Molly, Molly. 

She won't get out of my head.

I can't believe that I've had three friends, well four if you count the librarien Miss. Hudson, and two og them are the same person! Molly, Molly, Molly, what is it about you that drew me to you twice? I am rarely drawn to a human being in general, but this one girl twice? Unthinkable. Gavin (or Greg perhaps?) grew on me as his father was an inspector, he could supply me inside information, so we spent a lot of time together, which I fear now has led to him having a "crush" as they say on my brother, It doesn't aide the matter that my brother is presumibly gay, according to my deductions. John had been almost instant, I was drawn to him, something about caught my eye, I'm not sure what it is, but something. His current girl friend Mary was also interiguing. 

But Molly. Molly Hooper. She was a mystery. I had not found much more about her after my inetional encounter, except her love for science and other minor aspects of herself. I did insult practically everyday, yet she remains my friend. Why? I'm a complete, utter jerk. Honestly, I'm probably the least pleasent person on the plant.

Molly on the other hand is a kind, gentle, shy, thoughtful and an all around good human being. we are opposites, yet like magnets we are drawn to each other. Why? Why, why, why? I hate not knowing. The constant itch. I hate it. Molly Hooper, Molly Hooper, why wont she get out of my head? Always there. Her smile, her face. She's always there! I can't consentrate. Not with her in my head. But why wont she leave? Why does a part of me not want her to leave? Emotions, they're so confusing. That's why they need to be deleted. A simple chemicale reaction that only caused distrations. He was getting slower at solving the cases. It had all started when Molly had come to school for the first time there. It always leaded back to Molly. What was with her? What is it about Molly Hooper that made her stick in his mind. But what? But what? Mycroft walked into his room while he was having his internal debate. 

"You're pacing again brother dear" Mycroft said. 

"Shut up" I replied. He observed me, I knew he was deducing.

"So who is she?" Mycroft finally said.

"Shut up" 

"Hooper wasn't it? Yes, Molly Hooper. What, pray tell, is your realation ship with her?" Mycroft pressed. "Friend, brother dear, now stay out of my life!" Sherlock yelled slaming the door. 

Molly, Molly, Molly.