Chapter 9: History

...

I knew that this day would come.

I just didn't know that it would come this soon.

I hated this as Kaede. I don't think Liliane likes it either.

It's....h....h....his......history..........

Bleh.

I really can't.

I just can't do this.

As Kaede, I really hated History class. I could endure math, literature, and other school stuff, but not history.

I wonder if the teacher is going to be a gorilla again. In Japan, my history teacher was a buff man that looked like a gorilla. He looked really good with a banana, it looked straight out of a safari picture.

The dreaded knock resounded in the room. Hesitating to answer, the guard spoke first. 

"Your Highness, Lady Eira from the Marquess House Ver has come to greet you."

Shooting a pleading look at Emma, she subtly ignored me as she turned her eyes away. Traitor, I though to myself, steeling for the worst. At she doesn't sound like a gorilla from the sound of her name. 

"Let her in..." my voice was clearly weaker than the other answers, and my posture crumbled as my shoulders drooped. Emma lets out a small cough as I catch her look disapprovingly at me. Still holding a grudge against her for abandoning my pleading look before, I look away and straighten my posture once again. 

The door creaks open as a short statured woman walks in. My eyes widen at the sight of my new history teacher. 

What the heck is with that super cute loli?!

Her blond curly hair looks so fluffy...and her brown eyes are so big...

Oh. She looked this way.

I wonder if we can be friends?

"Hello, Princess Liliane. I am Eira Ver, you can call me Eira. I will be teaching you history. I am looking forward to teaching you."

She's a teacher?! How old is she?! She could look 6 years old, at most.

Wait, why is she standing on her books to reach the blackboard? It's too cute!

"Oh, I forgot to mention, but my age is 38, so don't worry. I am a well experienced teacher."

...

...

...

Th.....th.....thirt......thirty-eight?

For the rest of the class, I couldn't focus on what she was saying at all.

_________________________

Rose_Valentine15

❤︎

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!
(๑>◡<๑)