Chapter 3: Dinner

I am now officially 5 years old. Finally, my body and mind have more of less aligned. Since this is still the body of a young child, I'm not able to make the most graceful movements, but it's as best it's going to get.

I did try denying the fact that I was a villainess in a 'otome game' once more, but I was slapped into reality when there was a ball for the birth of the First Princess of Floria, meaning, me.

The story was just the way it was in the game. The villainess of the game was the First Princess of Floria, and her father and mother as the King and Queen respectively.

The heroine from common background finding her way to the Academy of Reinsdor, the top of the line institution of the art of magic and knightship. There, she meets beautiful young men that fall for her. Consumed by raging jealousy, the villainess gets in the way so she gets killed, or locked away, etc etc.

So, currently, I am about to proceed with my plan to avoid my destruction. They were quite cruel. Every single one of them. All three ending types of all three capture targets. They seemed to have hated me a lot.

In the game, I was engaged with one of them, the Second Prince of Aquamerria, Ren Hiard Aldon. Adorned with short black hair and piercing cold aquamarine eyes, he was personally my favourite. He was the 'cool' type character, adapt with water and ice magic. Even though we were engaged, there was only my one sided love between us and it was merely a political marriage between two neighbouring kingdoms to him.

In the good ending, he gets together with the heroine and declares war with our country. We lose, and the royal family was executed.

In the bad ending, the heroine doesn't get together with the prince, and I kill the heroine out of jealousy and hate. With rage, the prince kills me which leads to war between our countries.

In the friendship ending, the prince gets and heroine stay friends, but the prince disappears somewhere, leading the annulment of the engagement and the two countries go to war.

Really, all endings with him lead to war. Couldn't they find a different way to keep peace between the kingdoms? Like, anything instead of putting the fate of thousands of lives on the relationship of two mentally unstable teenagers?

Floria is originally a peace loving kingdom so our military isn't the best out of the neighbouring countries. Moreover, Aquamerria is the most military advanced in this world. What kept us from getting attacked was the magic stones that were mined in our land. Magic stones were precious resources for everyone in the world, and we were the main producer and distributor. Magic stones only grow when the land is abundant with magic, which was our country. The engagement between Ren and I only supported to stability of our kingdoms.

The second capture target was another prince, Prince Alexander Edward Bourchier III. He's from a empire a bit farther from Floria, the Cornerius Empire. Just like the symbol of their empire, he has long blond hair and the golden eyes of a lion. He was the ever so cheesy 'princely' type of character. Gifted with fire and lightning magic, he is the crown prince of the empire as well as a tactical gerenal of his own legion. Our two countries had good reputation with each other, and established great trade between the two. Floria for their magic stones and Cornerius for its weaponry and craftsmanship.

As it seemed like the writers were too lazy to come up with rival characters, I would just interfere with the heroine's love life for every single route.

In the good ending, he and and the heroine get together, and I placed under palace confinement for 3 years for the intensive bullying to the heroine. My title as Crown Princess was stripped and my cousin was to be the successor. The relationship between the two countries worsened.  That was basically what happens for the friendship ending as well.