chapter 10

Chp 10

It's again another day, it's Sunday yesterday was absolutely amazing! I heard a horn, oh Sam is here! I went out,

“Hey Sammy!”

“Hey babe, I got a new nickname?!” he laughed and kissed me.

“Yep let's go!” we arrived at the hospital and when we were gonna enter Mike's room Dr.Collins stopped me, I motioned for Sam to go in and he did.

“Good morning Dr.Collins, everything alright?”

“Good morning to you too! Ma,Burke you know how Mike agreed on chemo, right?”

“Yes, I'm so happy about that!”

“Great, we would like to start chemo therapy from tomorrow and then you can take him home Tuesday and bring him here only once a week, what do you think?”

“That's great, I will ask Mike!”

“Sure thing!” Mike's gonna be so happy, I entered his room,

“Hey Mike, the doctor said that tomorrow you can start chemo therapy and come back home Tuesday and only come back here once a week, isn't that great?!”

“Oh yeah, great!” he didn't seem that happy.

“You should be happy, you can come back home!”

“I am happy!” yeah sure not with that tone he's not!

“Hey baby listen, the guys you know Scott, Ryan and Nick wants to come meet Mike, can they come here?” asked Sam.

“Wait hold on, what? Baby?!” asked Mike, oh right he doesn't know we're dating!

“Yeah Sam it's fine they can come, can you leave us alone for a moment please?”

“Of course be right back!” and he gave me a kiss and went out, way to make it better Sam!

“Jess, what's going on?!” asked Mike again.

“Um yeah Mike, we're dating!”

“From when?!” he screamed, oh great he's not taking it good!

“From yesterday Mike, don't be mad!” I tried to reason with him.

“You don't even know this guy!”

“I do, I know a lot about him, he even took me to his house!” Mike's face got redder, oh great I shouldn't have said that!

“To his house?! I wonder what you did there huh?!” Oh no he didn't just say that!

“Who do you think I am?! We just talked and for your information there was his sister and his friends too!” his face got back to normal.

“Okay, okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just shocked!” I nodded, understanding and Sam came back in with his friends and there was Liz too! They all smiled at me and gave me a hug. Mike said

“Congrats man and don't you dare hurt her! Jess introduce me!” and Sam smiled and mumbled an ‘I would never hurt her'

“Okay so these are Nick, Ryan and Scott and then there's Liz” he smiled widely at Liz and she, blushed?! Oh, someone likes someone!

Oh I remembered, what am I gonna do with Jade? I better go see her, maybe Liz wanna come!

“Hey Liz let's go a little around here, leave the boys alone…what do you think?” she smiled at me

“Okay let's go!” the guys all said cya or waved.

“I'm gonna take you to meet someone okay? But you can't tell anyone!” I don't want the guys to know about Jade yet!

“Okay I like mystery, let's go!” yep that's Liz for you, simply carefree. We entered wonderland…

“Is this the hospital? Are we still in the same place?!” Liz exclaimed haha!

“Yes Liz, this is the children's ward!”

“Oh figures! Oh my god…do you have a baby and you are hiding it?!” wow her imagination is really big!

“No Liz are you serious?!” she laughed and said

“Well I don't know!”

“Liz I want you to meet this little girl okay…be nice!” she just nodded.

“Jade, Jade!” she looked my way and came running and hugged me

“Jess you came!”

“Of course I told you I would come! Look Jade this is my friend Liz, Liz say hi!”

“Hi Liz!” said Jade but Liz was just staring at Jade with wide eyes.

“Geez Liz, this is not my daughter, just say hi!”

“Um Jess, we need to talk, like now!” what went up her butt?!

“Sure okay, go play Jade we will be right back!” Jade just nodded and waved and we got out of the ward.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*