Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(sorry for spelling mistakes) please vote and comment-thankyou:)

It was just a normal day, I woke up and went into the kitchen and on the fridge there was a note :

Hey lil' sis, I went to work, I will

Be back early today, I will cook

Dinner today just for you!

                                   Mikey xxx

That surely made me smile, today I'm off work so I will have a lazy day and study a little. I reached for my coco pops cause I wanted some chocolate. I took some cereal and watched some t.v and apparently I fell asleep because I woke up, to Mikey tickiling me...he said he came earlier than he thought...we started preparing dinner and Mickey went to sit down and he was getting very pale he stood up and started swaying left and right and he...fainted! I panicked, I went to bring a cloth with water and started dabbing his face with the cloth he started coming to his senses...and that passed...we slept.

A week passed and Mike was sick he was very pale and vomiting...I prepared breakfast but when he sat down to eat, a wave of vomiting come over him and he rushed to the toilet, I went to help him...and rubbed his back...but when he finished I saw blood in the toilet, I was getting so worried but he said it's nothing so I let him be...

Today I had a night shift too at my work, I work at starbucks...I didn't want to leave Mike alone but I had to or else they will fire me.

***

I think it's time to tell you a little about my parents,they died when I was only 8 years old and my brother was 10. They died because of a damn drunk driver...they were out for their anniversery and a drunk drive run a red light,they both died on impact.

My brother was, and still is very protective of me,he now is 18 years old,he has to work too and he is working hard to buy a car because wherever we go somewhere, we go by bike. Back to today he is off work so he can stay in bed...and get better. I remember once I was very sick and he really took care of me.

*Flashback*

"My head hurts, mum" I said. My mother told me to be quiet because my father was sleeping and I started crying and a wave of vomiting came over me and I went to the toilet...Mike was there immediately rubbing my back, then he took me to bed and sung me to sleep...

***

That was the time when we were small , when everything was just a small problem...

It's already 7:00 pm, I have to go to my shift...

"Mike, where are you?"

"Here sis, I'm in my room"

"okay,stay there and get better, I'm going to work"

"Alright be careful, love you"

"Love you too"

*At work*

"Hey Jess, finally you're here" said Clara.

"Oh hey, Clara, yes sorry I'm a little late"

"It's okay,  come on you have the left wing today!" and like that I strated to work like I do almost everyday.

The starbucks door 'bings' and a group of handsome boys enters...they are four,  there's one with blonde hair... nah not my type and there are two who have brown hair and there is the perfect one, he has jet black hair and honey green coloured eyes...after all that day-dreaming, I see a blondie girl come and hug my dream guy and guess where they sat,yep...in my wing...great, just great.

I grabbed my notepad and went to take their orders...

"Hey welcome to starbacks coffee, how can I serve you?" of course I said that with a smile. The girl snickered and said biteh like I didn't hear her...The blonde boy told me he wanted a capuccino and a blueberry muffin and the other guys took just a latte, when I came to take the order to the girl...

"And what can I get you?" her cold respone was

"I want another waitress" I just stayed staring at her because this never happened and again she told me

"Didn't you hear me bitch..." I started at her again and couldn't believe how she was treating me, then the handsome one spoke;

"Rachel! Just be nice, that's our waitress...stop it" I was greatful to him...she just snickered and told me to bring her a coffee...so her name is Rachel...the order was up and I went to take the order to them, I gave out the capuccino and muffin and the lattes but the coffee was not ready yet and I told her that I will be with her in a second, of course she was furious...after about 5 minutes the coffee was ready and I went to take it to her and while I was getting to her she got her foot out and she tripped me, the coffee went flying on my hand and bitch, that burns I just ran to the back of the kitchen in the shop and ran water on my forearm while crying...Clara came running in, to see what had happened.

She hugged me and told me everything was okay and she went out again, I heared screaming coming from their table and I went out with red eyes and holding my hand and saw the dream guy screaming at Rachel, when he saw me he came running towards me and he took my hand to inspect it he said sorry like a million times and then told me

"Are you okay? How are you feeling...are you gonna faint?!" and man his voice is cute. I started laughing and told him

"Do you really think that you can faint by a burn to the hand?" and he started laughing too and told me

"I dont know you tell me...Ms Jess" and I told him

"Its just Jess..."

"Oh okay, my name is Sam"

"Nice name Mr...haha"

"What's so funny?" he said.

"No its because when I was little I had a dog named Sam" I said and he said,

"Are you saying that I have a dog's name?"

"No,no don't get me wrong" and then I heared

"Honey, Sam come on let's go!" and I came back to reality...he's not mine,he's hers.

He then grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something in it...he gave it to me and told me

"Just incase you got hurt when you fell and you want to press charges" with a wink. I opened the paper and found his number in.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~