Barbeque

Today was the day of the barbeque and I was quite nervous, I will be meeting everyone from the pack tonight. I kept on thinking what if they don't like me, I know Cassidy doesn't but I don't really care if she likes me anyways. I have met some of the pack members and they are lovely people. I have already made a bond with some of the members of the pack and I get why Tyler is so protective of them, they are lovely people and innocent and if any of them were to get hurt, I would be hurt as well. I am a very loving person, at least I like to think so, but I get why Tyler has been so preoccupied lately, trying to ensure the safety of our pack.

I felt lips touch my shoulder and a arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer.

" It's time to get up baby, you have been lying there for about 10 minutes now." I didn't reply I just kept thinking.

" What's wrong?" he turned me so I was on my back.

" What's wrong Maria?"

" What if they don't like me?" I asked

" What?" he chuckled a bit " Of course they will love you, I do, you are and amazing, caring, strong women, of course they will love you, and if they don't well they can deal with me, you are my queen, my love, and my Luna now." He looked into my eyes the entire time showing me he was sincere. I kissed him softly

" And your my Alpha." I said with a smile

" Now let's get dressed and head to school."

I got dressed (clothes above) and headed to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth while Tyler finished getting ready. After I was finished I stepped out only to be pushed against the wall and lips attacking mine. They pulled away quick while they went to my neck kissing and biting up my neck until they reach my ear.

" You look so beautiful." I was a little breathless.

" Seriously all I'm wearing is shorts, top and a sweater?" I mean I did like my outfit but I wouldn't call it beautiful, if he kissed me like this, just wearing this I almost want to test how he will react if I buy lingerie and show him.

" Yes darling, you look beautiful in everything." He put his head on mine kissing me just a little bit longer before pulling away.

" Now come on let's go." We put our shoes on and left heading to school, on our way I decided to text Raven.

" Hey do you want to come to a barbeque tonight at Tyler's?"

" Sure I guess, I don't really know anybody there but yeah I'll go."

I realized she wouldn't know anybody but I would like her there and introduce her to some people, Raven left earlier in the morning so she had enough time to go home and get ready before school.

" Okay I will see you there." not long after we were at school, I was already wishing that the day would end.

" I will see you after class baby." He kissed my forehead and left me to walk in the classroom. I pulled out my notebook getting ready for the class.

....

Tyler has met up with me for every class and I find it very cute but I can't help but think that there was a a reason behind it, or maybe I am over thinking and he just wants to walk with me. Anyways it is now lunch and let me tell you I am starving, me and Tyler were walking hand and hand to the line waiting for our food.

" So is your friend coming?"

" "Yeah, I am actually excited for her to come and meet some of the pack members. Do you think they will know what she is?"