Rouge

It has been 2 weeks since everything has happened, everyday after school I would go to Tyler's to practice on my strength, speed, and movement. I did get the job and have been working there for a couple days now, I can tell raven has been skeptical of me but yet protective. Right now me and Tyler are doing a few laps around the woods going to the lake which was about 7 miles away and then going back to the house, we have been doing this for a few minutes when we decided to rest at the lake.

" Do you wanna swim?" I asked looking at him, he looked back at me with shock.

" We don't have any swim wear." he stated the obvious I rolled my eyes.

" We can go naked." I looked at him slightly biting my lip, ever since that day in the bedroom we have been stirring away from any sexual contact, considering I have been trying to contain my urges for blood, and with him smelling so good it has been hard. I haven't had any human blood yet but I feel like it will be soon, I have a bad feeling about it though, I have been strictly drinking animal blood I need to taste human blood because animal blood is not satisfying my urges.

" I think we should head back." He said but I could tell he really wants to by the slight tone difference in his voice. I just shrugged my shoulders and stood up, I started walking while purposely swaying my hip a little, I could hear the slightest groan and immediately smirked. I smelled a very distant smell but it was there, it smelled like vomit and skunk. I stopped in my tracks.

" Shhh." I moved my head slightly and closed my eyes and I heard a growl, it was far away but I could still here it.

" You don't smell that." He looked confused

 " It smells like vomit and dirt, the smell alone makes me want to throw up." As soon as I said that Tyler stiffen and his eye looked hooded over, probably mind linking someone.

" Go back to the house, now." I shocked by his sudden aggressiveness, 

" What why aren't you coming?" I asked confused 

" Rouges, now go." With that being said I started sprinting and soon ended up back at the house where I seen Max and a few other wolves coming out. I looked at Max and he nodded his head. Me and Max got along quickly so he could see the worry in my face for Tyler. He knew I meant keep Tyler safe.

..... 

It had been an hour now and the boys still haven't been back and I could feel something was off. I was pacing in the living room where Anne was sat down too. worrying about her boys as well. I heard a commotion outside but I knew that smell immediately, I quickly ran outside and seen everybody come back relief flooded through me I ran to Tyler and hugged him tightly until he groaned and I let go.

" Are you hurt, where is it, let me see I ca.." I stopped mid sentence as I realized he was bleeding on his side. I could feel my throat dry up and tried to swallow, that's when I realized all of them were bleeding in some way but not too dangerous. 

I could feel my face slightly change as I tried to distract myself

 " You boys go inside and clean up." I said looking at each of them. They looked slightly worried and that is when I realized a few boys were missing

" Where is max and Tristan?" I asked concerned while I was eyeing his blood, I looked up into his eyes he seen me eyeing his blood, I took a step back and waited for an answer.

" They are taking care of the bodies." I just nodded and turned around starting to walk in the house.

" Maria" I stopped and shivered, the way he says my name causes heat to run through my veins.