Mystery

Tyler's POV

I knew I should have said something to her in the hall but I couldn't. I just couldn't stop staring her she was so beautiful and she did have a good body, which is gonna be a problem since I noticed that the boys were already staring.

" What are you thinking so hard about " Max asked

" Maria, I'm going to have to get her soon because I have seen the way these boys are looking at her, I also need to apologize for this morning."

It was already almost the end of the day we just had gym class left. As Max and I were walking past the locker room I had heard Sophie say something about Tristan, I decided not to eavesdrop so I went to go change. I had changed into a grey tank top with black shorts on. Since we are werewolves we are already built from all the training, but since I'm going to be alpha I have to train more than the others so i'm slightly more built than the rest. As Max and I left the gym I had notice Maria was in this class as well, she was talking with Sophie and let me tell you she looked so fucking good with her shorts and tank top on she had a perfect butt that I just wanted to squeeze and I had to think of something else before I started to get hard. As I looked away I had felt Maria looking at me which I had to fight the smile that was coming. The gym teacher said we would be playing volleyball. So after I had tossed the ball over the net a few times we got to teams. We had teamed up with Maria and Sophie, now not to brag or anything but we did amazing, I loved how Maria was in front so I got a good look at her back side, I feel like she had played volleyball.

..........

After we had changed I had went looking for Maria only to find her walking towards her car I was about to run up to her only to be stopped when I had noticed Tristan walk up to her. I quietly growled.

" Whoa calm down, your eyes man." Max had walked beside me

" Didn't I fucking tell him to not touch her?" I hissed

" Technically, he isn't touching her, just giving her his number"

" Is that supposed to make me feel good, no you fucking dick"

" Dude seriously cam down, it's probably nothing, just don't think to much about it."

I had looked back at her and she looked at me and blushed and kept walking to her car. I smiled knowing I can make her blush just by looking at her.

We had soon left, to head towards the pack house to discuss our rouge situation

........

We had arrived at the pack house, Max and I had walked in first, my mom had quickly pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

" Hi hunny, how was your day?"

" It was good I had actually wanted to talk to you and dad, Where is he anyways?"

" He is in the office, is everything okay sweetie?"

" Yeah, it's great actually."

We had walked into the office to see him sitting in his chair talking on the phone.

" What the fuck do you mean they think it's back?"

" I don't care, show me what you have found out when we meet"

My father had hugn up the phone while mom had walked to kiss my father on the cheek.

" so what's going on?"

" I found her." l I said with a smile on my face.

" That's great son, who is she and when do we get to meet her."