Sparks

Maria POV

I was woken up by my alarm, I had slept so good last night, compared to the other night. I had went downstairs to get a bowl of cereal and watch TV, my mother had already gone to work so she wasn't here. I had been thinking about how today was going to go maybe I could make conversation with Tyler today. I hope so, I had a feeling he would be good for me, to let loose and have fun, maybe even fall in love with him. I know I barley met him but I feel like there is something there. If you are wondering how my sister isn't going to school it's because she has graduated already. I hope she can come with me today after school to help me look for a job, I will have to ask her today. I had looked at the time and realized I needed to get ready before I am late.

Since it looked like it was nice out today I had decided on a lace white crop top black and white shorts and jacket. I had brushed my hair and teeth and put on white sandals, I grabbed my phone and left the house.

....

I had parked my car and grabbed my bag and walked to the doors.

" Maria wait up." I turned and looked to see Sophie walk up to me. I patiently waited for her.

" Hey, I thought I would catch up with you and walk you to class and invite you to sit with us at lunch."

" Okay, and sure." We had walked to my locker to put an unnecessary book in there, when her boyfriend and friends came up to us.

"Hey babe" Max I think, kissed her on the mouth I looked at them and smiled. I closed my locker and turned to them.

" Good morning babe" Tristan greeted which received an eye roll from me.

" Good morning Tristan, Good morning Tyler." I gave him a smile and looked him in the eyes.

" Good morning beautiful" he said with a smile, I smiled and blushed I looked away away so it wouldn't be so noticeable. I looked at Sophie who smiled at me.

" Anyways we should get to class so were not late." Max gave her one more kiss while I looked at Tyler to see him already looking at me with a smile, and what almost looked like adoration. Sophie had pulled me out of his trance and led me to my first class.

" So Tyler has his eye on you" I looked at her and smiled.

" You think." I asked 

" Yeah he seems happy in your presence, usually he won't even give girls a second look but with you he likes you."

" Really" I asked generally surprised. " I just met him so how can he like me?" she gave me a confused look.

" You don't feel it?" I was confused, if she was talking about the tingling feeling whenever i'm near him, or the elephant stampede in my stomach then yes but I simply just said.

 " Feel what?" she shook her head and said never mind. I walked in my class and said I'll see her in lunch.

Sophie's POV

I was thinking as soon as I dropped her off, she has the scent of a werewolf so how come she can't feel the bond. I know she is Tyler's mate because of the way he is looking at her, so why can't she feel it. I walked into my class barley paying attention to anything being said. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when the bell rang, I quickly got up to meet with Max.

" Hey babe." I gave him a kiss on the lips.

" Question for you?" 

"Shoot."

" You know Maria is Tyler's mate right?" Max nodded " So how come she can't feel the pull, because clearly she is a werewolf with her smell but I asked her if she can feel it and she seemed completely clueless." Max sighed and pulled me outside behind the building.