What I Don't Know

I woke up the next morning to the sound of rain. I don't know what it is about sound of rain or the sound of a storm, it calms me down, and I love it, I have always loved thunder storms and rain I always think of it as the sky needs release sometimes too and that if they keep holding it all in there gonna explode. Anyway it's already afternoon so I should probably get up but i'm to lazy to even move my arm and just wanted to go to sleep before I could even close my eyes my sister knocked on the door.

 Anyway it's already afternoon so I should probably get up but i'm to lazy to even move my arm and just wanted to go to sleep before I could even close my eyes my sister knocked on the door

" Maria mom is going to go shopping then get movies to watch do you want to come?"

" No , i'm fine here." Annie was going to leave until I shouted, " Can you please get scary movies?" my sister nodded and left my room leaving me wide awake, thanks May. I heard the car pull out of the drive way and decided I should probably take a shower because I smell so I plugged my phone into the speakers got my clothes, turned the water on to the perfect temperature and blasted my music and my favorite song by my boys. 

  In the middle of the night when the wolves come out
Headed straight for your heart like a bullet in the dark
One by one, I gotta take them down
But you run and hide, ain't goin' down without a fight
I hear them calling for you
I hear them calling
In the middle of the night when the wolves come out
Headed straight for your heart
They come straight for your heart
I hear them calling for you

I keep on holding tight now
Cause your body's telling me don't let go
We're gonna be starting up trouble
I know, I know, I know
It's bringing my demons out
More than ever down
Your beauty could start a war
As you walk in the door

Headed straight for your heart like a bullet in the dark
One by one, I gotta take them down
But you run and hide, ain't goin' down without a fight
I hear them calling for you
I hear them calling
In the middle of the night when the wolves come out
Headed straight for your heart
They come straight for your heart
I hear them calling for you

I keep on holding tight now
Cause your body's telling me don't let go
We're gonna be starting up trouble
I know, I know, I know
It's bringing my demons out
More than ever down
Your beauty could start a war
As you walk in the door"

As I was singing I could have swore I heard a howl, that wasn't my music, I paused my music and stayed quiet and listened, once I didn't hear anything I went back to singing. After I finished, I got out and it was still raining when I got out of the bathroom, so I decided to sit on my bed put on Netflix and right in my journal and i'm pretty sure you know what I was writing about, on how we moved, hoping this year will be a good year, blah blah blah  boring stuff I know. As soon I put my journal down my phone rang, and quickly answered once I saw who it was,

" Oh my god hi Maddie how are you!"  Maddie is my friend from America she has been my best friend since elementary school.

" I'm good, but there is a special someone who keeps asking about you and really misses you."

" You act like he's my boyfriend and I don't want to sound meam but I don't really miss him, I don't know there is just something off about him that makes me unsettled." 

" Maria, omg" 

" What i'm serious he's off putting." so there is this guy that Maddie tried putting me with and he's very odd I don't know he always stares at me with this creepy look in his eyes and he always has to touch my butt or waist. I mean I wouldn't mind that if I was dating him but I don't Know.

" Okay I have to go, class is about to start I love you"

" Okay talk to you later and I love you." Now that I am off the phone I don't know what to do, I looked out the window and decided to go hang out in the backyard,  I changed into light blue skinny jeans, blue plaid shirt and out on boots and went out the back.

" Now that I am off the phone I don't know what to do, I looked out the window and decided to go hang out in the backyard,  I changed into light blue skinny jeans, blue plaid shirt and out on boots and went out the back

I went outside and breathed in the woodsy smell. I looked around and I saw a path which interested me so I walked it which you might think I was stupid and it turns out that I should have just stayed in the house. As I was walking I stepped in a big pile of mud that went up to my my ankle. 

" Seriously, are you fucking kidding me, these are my favorite boots!" as I pulled my foot out of the mud and was trying to get it off with a leaf, which doesn't work so well may I add, I heard a rustle and I froze, I didn't breath nor move a single muscle until I heard a growl, I slowly turned around and what I saw I was  surprised I didn't shit my pants. I slowly backed away on my butt it it only took a step closer and look pissed off. I slowly stood up and let me tell you it was HUGE! It was, I can't even describe it, I was pulled out my trance when the wolf growled and leaned back on its hind legs ready to pounce. As it growled again I ran so fast, that I was surprised I could even run that fast.

" Oh dear god why does this happen." I looked behind me and it was gaining fast even though it gave me a head start, and something tells me that it likes a chase. I looked behind me again only to see very close, it bit my shirt and scraped my back like it was slowing going to kill me. I fell but got up running and running and I think the wolf was tired of the chase and jumped for me with its paw in the air and was gonna land and probably rip my head off but it only scratched me and I tripped and fell and right as it got on top of me it was ripped off by another wolf attacking it. I didn't waist anytime on running back home to safety locking the doors behind me. I ran to my bedroom, looked out the window shocked.

" What the hell just Happened!?"

......

So for Tyler that's what the alphas name is gonna be I have no idea who to have him as? 

Any ideas?