Too Quiet?

It's finally Saturday and Tyler and I are having a lazy day, we thought it would be a good way to relieve stress, Tyler has been so busy with his Alpha duties the past week that we barely saw each other. Sometimes Tyler and Max didn't come to school because of the rouge situation, and trying to locate him.

It has been oddly quiet and it is stressing me out whjich was me causing me to lose sleep. Tyler doesn't know what my dad did. Tyler has asked me a few times but every time he asks I always say another time. I know I should tell him, but I don't want him to do something drastic, like kill him as much as I hate my dad I don't want him to die, I wouldn't wish death upon anybody. I would at least want him to be captured and be brought back to prison and lets say that if my dad were to come across Tyler and disrespect him or come after me and he just so happened to be killed so be it.

Tyler has become very protective over me a lot more than usual because Nick started school and has been trying to talk to me, he got me out of one class before and pushed me in a closet he told me that I would be his soon and that Tyler will have to deal with it. Luckily Tyler came to school that one day and found me, he almost killed Nick for touching me, but I stopped him, sure Nick did bad things to me but I would want him to die, be is just hurt, but if he comes at me again and I defend my self and I just so happen to kill him that is his fault. Anyways the more time I don't hear anything or get anything from my dad, my uneasiness grows.

" What are you thinking about, your causing wrinkles." Tyler asked worried, we were cuddling in bed with me only in my tank top and underwear, and him only in his boxers, I had my head on his chest listening to his heart beat, while my finger draws patterns on his stomach causing goosebumps to grow every time I get closer to his package. Tyler was currently running his thumb on my forehead, i'm assuming to smooth out my wrinkles, he had his other hand laying gently on my hip, with his finger drawing patterns on my skin that is showing as well.

" Him, I can't help but notice it's too quiet around here, I mean with him not the rouges, it feels like the calm before the storm." I say releasing a breath. Tyler wrapped his hand around my neck and bringing my head forward so his lips touch my head.

" What happened with your dad? Like what did he do?" he asked almost hesitantly, I suppose I should tell him now, I sigh not really wanting to talk about it.

" I always asked my mom if they had any problems, she always said no, he would drink sometimes, but one night specifically on my golden birthday, he did a bad thing. He went out that night and got high for the first time, we don't know if he took any other drugs that night but as far as my mom knows, he only smoked pot. He came home at night and he grabbed a knife, he came into mine and my sister's room and he-" I stopped and took a deep breath I have went to therapy for depression and trauma and no matter how much I talk about it and how I say I am okay to talk about it, I still say my scars were from a car accident. I don't think I can ever deal with it until I can actually see him and get answers.

" He came in, walked to my bed and he slit my arm and throat, my sister woke up and seen blood, my mother rushed in when she heard my scream, I was sleeping when he did it, I was rushed to a hospital in a helicopter, I just made it. I could have died. I was only two Tyler, what did I do that made him do what he did. I don't wish this to happen to anybody but I always questioned, why me, my sister was in the room too but he went to me." Tyler was pressing me into him so hard that I could barely move my arms, he was breathing in my scent to remain calm

" Did he not want me?" I questioned I knew Tyler didn't have an answer but it was more to myself. You could hear my voice crack.

" He would be stupid not to want you." he said looking to my eyes, he kissed my nose before reaching behind me and grabbed a bag of chips I chuckled a little bit.