News

I woke up to my alarm blazing through out the room, I still have yet to talk to Tyler, even though it was just the other day, I should talk to him. I just can't I know he will be apologizing the next time I see him and I am sick of hearing those words. I know it wasn't his fault but I feel like he could have done more to stop his dad, which is weird since his dad is the current Alpha, but do you see where I am going with this. What makes me mad, was that I wasn't at school yesterday and yet Tyler made no attempt to call me or message me seeing if I was okay. I decided to stop thinking so much before it started to give me a headache. I head to my bathroom brushing my hair and teeth before I make my way to the closet, it was warm outside so I decided to wear a white tank top, floral shorts, and a tan sweater. I wanted to avoid talking to any of the pack member's today so I decided to not even go to lunch today and just go out for lunch. I grabbed some shoes, my bag, and my phone and went downstairs, I grabbed a bowl for cereal, sat down and I looked out the window hoping I would see Tyler's wolf or at least one of the pack members. I couldn't help but miss Tyler, I was hurt and mad at him for a stupid thing and I should talk to him but I think I should focus on what is about to happen, I had dream last night where a whole bunch of wolves were attacking the pack house and one even killed Tyler, I wanted to call him right away after the dream hoping he was okay, but I decided against it. My feelings were growing more now that I hadn't talked to him in a while and all I wanted to do was hug him tight and kiss him. I finished eating cereal and went to grab my back and head out towards my car and heading to school.

.....

I walked into the building and immediately everyone's eyes were on my and were filled with sympathy. I glared at everyone I looked at, I know it isn't very Luna like but I am pissed off at everyone. I stomped my way to my locker and grabbed a book for my English class and slammed my locker closed turning around to be met with Sophie, I gave her a blank look even though I was surprised to see her.

" Hey." she said softly

" Um hi." I continued walking and felt my phone buzz so I took it out to look, it was my mom with a number attached to it saying it was Cole's and that I should call him.

" Look I wanted to apologize about Alpha Roger he can be a real pain in the ass I..."

" Yeah look I have to make a call so see you later." I clicked for the number and it started to ring and made my way to class. I felt bad for interrupting her but like I said I don't want to hear apologies.

" Hello" I assumed Cole said, and i'm not gonna lie it gave me goose bumps.

" Is this Cole." I asked making my way to my seat, still people looking at me considering I was on the phone.

" Yes, would this happen to be the lovely Maria." I smiled.

" It is indeed, my mom just sent me your number and I was wondering if you would like to come over after school and start." I asked 

" If it isn't too soon." I asked quickly, I suddenly felt nervous I looked up and still seen people looking at me. I quirked an eyebrow at them and they quickly looked away.

" Yeah that's fine um I'm in town for two weeks so I could teach you everyday after school to help you improve more." he asked, I felt excited

" oh, um everyday won't work considering I have a job and work immediately after school some days." I said biting my lip.

" Yeah sure just give me your work schedule so I know when you work."

" Yeah sure, see you after school." I asked I hung up and was smiling the rest of the day. 

...... 

I had managed to avoid Tyler and the rest of them for the rest of the day and made it all the way home, I had messaged Cole my address during lunch so as soon as I told him I was home, not even 2 minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened it and seen an unknown man.