How is it possible

I edited the end of the last chapter only a bit so if your confused with the scratch it will explain at the end.

.......

I was standing in my room trying to catch my breath, trying to realize what just happened. I looked down at my arm and remembered that it scratched me.

" How am I going to explain this to my mom, I knew I shouldn't have gone out there." 

I went into my bathroom to try and clean my arm up, I grabbed the peroxide and some gauze, I poured the peroxide on my arm and hissed I try to keep in a scream but I couldn't " Fuckk, fucking werewolves, shit, fuck" after my rant I put my arm under the sink and hissed, letting the water in the wounds and washing away the blood that was on my arm. I grabbed a towel and dabbed my arm getting blood on the towel and getting the gauze and wrapping it around, it should probably get stitches but I can't have my mom finding out even though I should tell her, I just can't.  After I put everything away I made sure to throw away my shirt and put a sweatshirt on instead so my mom doesn't see the gauze. I went out the bathroom and just in time too.

" Maria were home." I went down to help carry up groceries and put hem away, as I was putting them away I was thinking about what happened and not trying to focus on the scratch on my arm.

" Maria did you hear me" my mom pulled me out of my thoughts and looked at her confused, 

" Sorry what were you saying?" Mom looked at me worried and said okay " I got you registered for school today as well so you are going to be starting on Monday."

 " seriously do I have too there is literally only three more months until school is out." 

" Yes now please go finish unpacking and i'll call you down for dinner." my sister smiled and smirked. 

" May you too." mom said. " Haha."

 "Maria quite it " my mom looked at me with a stern look, and I ran upstairs plugged in my charger and plugged my phone into my speakers and finished unpacking considering it was only 2 I had like 4 hours of unpacking :((

......

My mom called us down stairs and me and May raced downstairs to the table and started eating. 

" I'm going to have to take you school shopping tomorrow for school"

" mhmh okay" the rest of dinner was quiet and we put the dishes in the sink and all sat down to watch TV and movies. 

" I am going to bed goodnight" mom kissed us goodnight and went to bed. May went to bed also so it was just me and the movie. It was a happy movie but kind of boring so I was falling asleep. I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until I woke up to the sound of rustling sound and and realized that the movie has ended, I heard the rustling sound again and realized it was coming from outside and I froze I heard it again and slowly stood up acted like nothing was wrong and turned the TV off and walked to the door and made sure that it was locked before I was running upstairs hopping in bed and hiding underneath my blanket and went to bed like that.

........

Today is the best day, today is the day where I get to go shopping for school supplies fun, hint sarcasm, I really don't want to go school shopping nor does anyone. I got dressed and went down stairs to go eat breakfast, I went in the kitchen and got my self a bowl of cereal and sat down on my phone and ate. My mom was in the living room just watching TV waiting for me to finish eating. 

                                                                             Imagine she's 5'4 ft

After I was done I told my mom I was done and we were out the door, I hopped in the driver seat and started driving to the store, We got there and while mom was looking for markers, and, pencil, and shit, I was looking for notebooks and folders.

" Hey are you new I've never seen you here before" a girl who was very tall came up to me and I was surprised to see how gorgeous she was. 

" Uhh yeah I just moved here" she smiled and introduced herself, " Well I'm Sophie it's nice to meet you"

 " Maria and nice to meet you too" 

" I can help you pick out the cool designed folders I know where they are and not these boring old folders" I looked at her suspicious since I don't know her.

 " It's okay I'll dig some more" I told her, but she was very persistent.

 " Come on i'll show you" " No really it's fine" " No you're coming with me"

 " Umm mom i'm looking for more supplies" and we were off in whatever direction. We went into the bra's section and I was very confused 

" What are we doing here"  " Shh almost there" and we were on the other side of the store by the electronics and there was more school supplies,

 " wow you really were right" "mhmh" she smiled and helped me pick out folders notebooks and stuff. My phone vibrated and  I looked down to see it was my mom. 

" where are you?"

" I'm over by the electronics there are more supplies."

"okay meet by the check out" 

 " My mom is ready to go so I have to get going" 

" okay, my friends are coming anyways so it was nice meeting you" 

"You too" I looked over to her friends and let me tell you they were hot and the girl was gorgeous. I turned and walked to the check when I got there, my mom just got there too.

" So how did you find more supplies" my mom asked.

" Some girl helped me, she asked if I was new because she hasn't seen me around before

" Oh well that was nice of her"

 " yeah"

.........

It has been a very busy week so that is why I haven't updated in a while.

The next update will be on Wednesday or Thursday I have work and school.

I will update as soon as I can. And the next chapter will start from Sophie's POV.