Chapter Fourteen

It was very early in the morning. 1:00 to believe. And Jade lied anxiously in her bed, tapping her foot against the wall and just craving cigarettes. She was also a little freaked out by Hope, who kept staring her down, and just letting off a terrifying vibe.

She was too afraid to sleep. Too afraid to close her eyes. Too afraid for anything. But she didn't want people to know she was scared. Kind of like Damian.

Unable to sleep, she carefully got out of bed. Striding to the bathroom to take a bath. Bathing, would always calm her down. But.... not take away the urge to smoke.

She turned on the warm bath water, closing her eyes after sitting in the tub. She let her head rest, just hearing the sound of the water running.

But things took a turn for the worse. She felt her head being pushed underneath the water. Two hands grasping ahold of her face, and pushing her eyes inwards. She screamed, as loud as she could. Unfortunately it was under water, so she could do nothing.

Jade died that night. And was found the next morning, in a flooded bathroom covered in blood. The blood was from her torn out eyes, that were later found in a pickle jar..... in the freezer.

"River," Damian uttered, standing in a puddle of water that was outside of the bathroom, "We have a bit of an issue."

He sighed, "Y-Yes?"

"I-Is that blood?" he quickly jolted backwards, afraid to open the bathroom door. He widened his eyes, "River. It's happening again. It's happening....."

"NO! NO! I CAN'T BE HERE! I CAN'T!" he ran down the hallway, screaming.

"Oh my god," Damian remembered Nova, the girl he was supposed to protect, "Where is she!"

He rushed down the hallway, into the empty kitchen, "Nova!"

He rushed back down the same hallway, to see a crowd of people panicking at the sight of Jade. Underneath the water with no eyes. He walked into the bathroom, covering his mouth and trying not to vomit.

"I CAN'T BE HERE ANYMORE!" Nova barged out of the room and ran as fast as she could towards the front door. Banging, and banging.

Damian rushed over to her, pulling backwards. But she kicked him the knee, causing him to tumble to the ground. Before he could process anything, she was back by the door. This time, with a large kitchen knife stabbing the door. Yet, barely harming it.

"Nova, Nova!"

"Don't you talk to me Damian!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, "I can't be here! I can't die! I can't see people die!"

She continued to stab the door for another 10 minutes, as Damian leaned against the wall and tried not to cry.

She fell to the ground, in tears. Knowing her stabbing was for nothing. The world felt dizzy to her. Making the nightmare even worse, "I know you don't want to talk to me. And I know this probably isn't going to get any better. But calm down, okay?" he crawled over to the sobbing girl, and wrapped his arms around her.

She didn't responded, just continued to scream.

And who could blame her?

  Jax was the longest to stay in the bathroom, and stare down at the dead girl with complete horror in his eyes. She might've been the most ignorant person he had met. But she was still a person, and didn't deserve to die.

  "I-I'm going to miss you Jade...." he uttered, closing his eyes as the tears streamed down his cheek.

  "Jax, you should get out of there," Tristan walked in, his knees shaking at a fast pace, "I was going to help Nova break through the doors. But it's kind of useless, even with my strength."

  Jax was still kneeled down, his hair covering his face. "Uh, Yeah.... just give me a minute or two."

  "Didn't you hate her?" he rose his eyebrow, "Actually, Don't answer. Everyone hated that evil human being. Now come and help me saw through the walls."

  "Okay."

   "Whose turn is it to clean the crime scene?" Liberty asked, unable to look inside the room, "Don't you usually do it Tristan?"

"No, it's Preston's turn," Tristan yawned, glancing at the body one last time, "It's starting to smell worse in here. For now on, I'm peeing in a cup. And showering in the other bath room."

"Okay, I'll go grab him," Liberty sighed, before trembling down the hallway.

"I just realized something..." Jax felt sick to his stomach, "Jordan wasn't the killer. One of us is the killer! It could be you!"

"Jax, what are you talking about?" Tristan chuckled, "I am not the killer. Sure, I'm violent. But there is no evidence that I'm the killer."

He stood up, pushing past Tristan and walking towards his room, "I'm going to stay away from everyone for now on..... no one can be trusted."

On his way into his room, he bumped into Hope. Who quickly jolted backwards, "Oh, sorry Hope. How are you feeling? Did you get any medication today?"

"N-No..... I don't get any," wonderful. Jax thought.

"Oh, well I'm sorry.... do you need anything?"

She looked even worse today. Greased hair, and pale face, "No. I'm okay." He eyed her as she stepped down the hallway, towards the bedroom she now shared alone.

And Hope gave Jax a weird feeling. Weirder than usual. What did that mean?

"No, No. I am not cleaning up that bloody room! NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! NO!" Preston cried.

"You have to! All the guys have to!" Liberty tried to pull him into the room.

"I can't! You don't understand!"

"Just clean the freaking room Preston!" She let go of him, expecting him to grow up and do his job, "No one wants to be here. Everyone is terrified. But looking at this crime scene all day isn't going to help anyone."

"You all act like this is a normal thing! We need to figure out who the killer is! Or more people are going to die," Preston grumbled, pushing Liberty, and stepping into the bloody bathroom, "Come on Liberty. Stop writing all day and do something."

She rolled her eyes, "You act like you're doing something about it as well. You're not. So stop acting all tough."