Chapter One

An older high school boy sat on the floor, his legs crossed, the left atop the right. He seemed at peace and calm despite the strangeness of the situation he was. He had been kidnapped and thrown into a room that looked as though it had been decorated by a stereotypical genie. Vibrant red, pink, blue and purple blankets and cushions with golden swirls littered the floor and blue canopy type thing made it seem like a tent.

Subject 1/10: Damian Savage
Seventeen year old male
Information: Damian is a good student, friend and son. He does as he's told and doesn't break rules mostly. He doesn't like being alone and he loves joking around and making people laugh. Not a very rebellious boy. He's got the good grades and athletic skills. He appears to be your perfect kid, but everybody holds secrets and he is no exception. Rumor has it he takes out his frustration on people that won't tell, but that is only a rumor. Only caught bullying once and nobody turned him in, he didn't get in trouble and he kept his records all squeaky clean for collage.

Score:
Observant Skills: 10/10
Social Skills: 10/10
Emotional Control: 10/10
Pain Tolerance: 8/10
Academic Level: 10/10
Fighting Skills: 9/10
Computer Skills: 8/10
Trusting Skills: 10/10
Acting Skills: 9/10
Creativity: 7/10

Overall: 91/100

"Hey, um, whoever is out there. I have a test on Thursday that I really can't miss so if you can let me go that'd be great."

***

Jax Benson. He's known for being a compulsive liar. Constantly lying about his life, and other things. It's hard to tell whether he's lying or not, which predicts that no matter what! You can't trust him. He has spiky black hair and dark hazel eyes. Warning: Try staying away from him. The walls where covered in dark green and nothing else. I guess you could say that room was kind of freaky.

"Why am I in this room? I'm flying to California in my private jet and I need out!" He whined.

Subject: 3/12

Score:
Observant Skills: 10/10
Social Skills: 9/10
Emotional Control: 10/10
Pain Tolerance: 10/10
Academic Level: 10/10
Fighting Skills: 9/10
Computer Skills: 10/10
Trusting Skills: 0/10
Acting Skills: 10/10
Creativity: 9/10

Overall: 87/100

***

The room was silent for the most part. Walls painted black and splattered with a red substances randomly. The floor was made of concrete as was the roof. A locked metal door was placed on the right side of the east wall, shackles and chains fell from the ceiling. A torture chamber was what the room resembled. Bars covered a small window in the center of the north wall. The male being held inside the room had only stopped yelling and threatening because he had exhausted himself trying to escape, his knuckles were bruised and bloodied from punching everything in sight. Sun streamed through the lonely window and fell perfectly across the boys young face.

Subject 6/12: Tristan Levitt
Seventeen year old male.
Information: Tristan appears very hostile. He was first deemed dangerous after torturing a small rodent, most likely a chipmunk or squirrel, the animal was mutilated and could not actually be identified correctly after subject attacked it. He gets in fights on daily bases and usually wins. Subject tends to feel guilty after harming anything, if they remember the attack. He appears to remain calm around females, he'll lash out on any male he dislikes or envies.

Score:
Observant Skills: 10/10
Social Skills: 0/10
Emotional Control: 0/10
Pain Tolerance: 10/10
Academic Level: 9/10
Fighting Skills: 10/10
Computer Skills: 5/10
Trusting Skills: 5/10
Acting Skills: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10

Overall: 69/100

***

A younger high school girl by the name of Hope Austin sat on a wooden chair in a pink room. It had no windows, and the only sound heard was the groans she would make. She's known for having some kind of mental disability, and constantly sees ghosts. She had short blonde hair and scared green eyes.

Subject 9/12
Hope seems to be pacing, talking to herself with an eerie smile. She noticed a chair, rocking back and fourth in the room she's in. She started crying, and screaming for help.

"Help! T-There's a rocking man on the chair!" She pointed at the rocking chair, screaming with fright. "Hello! H-Help!"

Score:
        Observant Skills: 2/10
          Social Skills: 1/10
      Emotional Control: 2/10
         Pain Tolerance: 6/10
        Academic Level: 3/10
          Fighting Skills: 6/10
        Computer Skills: 1/10
         Trusting Skills: 10/10
          Acting Skills: 10/10
           Creativity: 9/10

              Overall: 50/100

***

Another girl sat in an empty room beside this one. The walls were pitch black, and there was one small window. All you could see out of it was the dark forest, surrounded by trees. She seemed almost fearless but deep inside, she was uneasy about what was happening. She had no clue where she was, thinking she had been abducted or something crazy. Silence field the air and the only noise heard was a slight buzzing noise. She was known as one of the troubled kids in town. She'd constantly pig pocket and sometimes still cigarettes and alcohol from her parents. She had a lot of friends, but most kids weren't aloud to hang out with her, since she was considered a bad influence. Her name was Jade Olsen, and she was thirteen years old. She spends most her time on the streets, hiding from her mother and rarely attends school or counseling. She has long brunette hair and sparking blue eyes. She's beautiful on the outside, but inside she's everyone's worst nightmare.

"You think you can lock me in here forever?" A creepy smile came upon her face as she giggled, "I'd like to see you try."

Subject 11/12: Jade Olsen
Fifteen year old female.
Information: Jade seems to be fearless, and quite outgoing. She's the type of person to get on your nerves, and you mustn't trust her. She's had drug issues, such as smoking different things and drinking alcohol. She's also been charged for steeling drugs and other valuables about seven times, and spent about four months in Juvenile Prison.
Score
Observant Skills: 10/10
Social Skills: 8/10
Emotional Control: 10/10
Pain Tolerance: 6/10
Academic Level: 2/10
Fighting Skills: 9/10
Computer Skills: 3/10
Trusting Skills: 0/10
Acting Skills: 10/10
Creativity: 5/10

Overall: 63/100

***

A young boy sat alone in the last room. No windows and one locked door was all that made up the room. The entire thing was cement and everything was a bit eerie. On the other side of the wall people watched him. The way he reacted with this new environment.

"H-hello! Anybody out there!" A soft voice called, the owner of it looked around the seemingly empty room, a worried and confused look spread across his face. "Wh-what's going on?"

On the door a paper was taped up reading:

Subject 12/12: River Hunt
Fifteen year old male.
Information: River appears to be rather quiet and very observant.  He never appeared to get along well with kids at his school, but he adores animals. He has two cats, Vesper and Vanity. Trust issues are apparent.

Score:
Observant Skills: 10/10
Social Skills: 5/10
Emotional Control: 0/10
Pain Tolerance: 0/10
Academic Level: 2/10
Fighting Skills: 1/10
Computer Skills: 10/10
Trusting Skills: 2/10
Acting Skills: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10

Overall: 50/100

"He would be an interesting subject." One person says. Looking at a screen. The boy looked directly at the camera looking terrified.

"Please let me go."