Chapter Twelve

Things in the home started to mellow down a bit

Things in the home started to mellow down a bit. Some of them, were pretty convinced Jordan was the killer. After all, things started to become more peaceful since she died. And those drawings, and pictures. They were pretty disturbing. But there were also a lot of reasons why she couldn't have been the killer. At least to Nova, who was extremely antsy.

"You can't stay in this bed forever," Damien sat at the edge of Nova's bed, as she buried herself in blankets, "I made you a sandwich. You look very sick."

It was true. Her eyes were purple, as she stared blankly at the scratched wall in front of her. "I'm fine," she coughed, "Really Damien. It's not easy seeing all of these people die, one by one. And I knew Jordan.... I don't think she'd do it. But I also don't know."

He plopped beside her, sighing, "I know..... this whole thing is pathetic. I don't know how we're here, why we're here. But while we're stuck in this nightmare. We might as well make the best of it."

"You're usually ignorant and rude," she looked him in the eye, "Why are you being so nice to me? And don't say you like me."

"You're different than the others," he squinted, examining her, "I can't put my finger on it. I love your personality, and how kind you are to even the meanest people. I mean, you can be rude to me, but that doesn't change the fact that you are a great person. You're also very beautiful, and I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Well, great way to put it," she rolled her eyes, staring up at the ceiling, "Well, I love how you say what you want. And stay calm. You don't mind dying. And I think you're pretty cool."

He chuckled, "Uh, okay. Trust me, this place is actually terrifying. But I don't want to show I'm afraid. Because I know that only makes me seem weak."

"You aren't weak," she smiled, "It's okay to act afraid sometimes. You don't have to be the big tough guy always Damien."

He looked her in the eye again, and she noticed it shimmer, "Maybe I want to. When my dad would yell at me, I always made sure I didn't act scared. Because I knew it would make him more powerful."

"He was mean to you?"

"Yeah," he gulped, "He's gone now. So it doesn't really matte— here, you should eat."

She chuckled, liking him more each minute they'd spend together, "Wait, lay down."

He blushed, before plopping back down and taking a deep breath. She held his hand, "I appreciate you Damien. You keep me sane, being in this awful place. At first, I hated your personality. I mean, you were completely rude. But you've helped me through this."

"I'm glad to help. I don't want you to die. I REALLY don't."

"Thank you so much," she gave him a hug, "Let me ask you. Who do you think is the killer?"

  "I honestly haven't paid much attention. Of course it's a serious issue. But there hasn't been chaos in the past couple of days, so I have a feeling it was Jordan,"

"Two days after Lindsey died, Jayden died. Jordan died because of suicide, and the time just keeps running out. Today is the second day!" She was very frightened, praying she wouldn't die next.

  He placed his hand on her knee, "Don't he afraid. Like I said, I'll protect you."

  Around the corner in Jade's room, were Jax and Jade. Discussing he mysterious house, and it's killings. "Jordan, she's a tough girl. She acts protective over her brother, but can be rude at times. She secretly has drawings of disturbing drawings, and pictures of each of us. She kills Lindsey, makes it look like she didn't do it. Than two days later kills here panicked brother. She realized she made a mistake by killing her brother, and decided to kill herself," she sighed, "How does that sound?"

   "Wow, are you going to be a news reporter someday?" Jax questioned.

"No, stupid! I have nothing better to do that write," she groaned, "I can't stand your face. Stop looking at me."

  He lifted his hands, rolling his eyes and looking away, "Okay! This is why you have no friends Jade. You are rude."

  All of a sudden Hope walked into the room, looking downwards and shaking, "What the heck do you want? You freak!" She lashes out. Jade, she was rude to everyone. But was usually nice to Hope because she knew she had problems. Today however, Jade was on thin ice, "Get out before I make you."

  She glared, "T-This is my room."

  "Oh, and you think I care? Get out!"

  "Jade!" Jax grumbled, "Why are you being rude to Hope! She did nothing to you!" She looked back over to find Hope gone, without making any noise.

  "She's just so creepy. I can't handle it!"

  "Whatever," he groaned, standing up and exiting the room, "Sorry, But I cant handle this anymore." He walked down the hallway, spotting Liberty in the living room.

  "Oh hey," she tucked her hair behind her ears, "It means a lot that you came to talk to me. Nobody takes to me."

  "Does this place scare you as much as it scares me," he peaked over her shoulder, watching her write. But she quickly pulled it against her chest, "Oh sorry, not trying to be nosy."

  She took a deep breath, "I'm sorry. These stories are just private. Anyways, yeah, this place is absolutely terrifying."

   "You're right.... especially with all these people dying."

  "I agree."