An Uncontrollable Urge

Author Here: I am terrribly sorry about the no updates recently. It's finals month so i've been busy studying, working, and also working on my new book. If i get enough comments, I may update very very soon, like tomorrow? :) Comment!!!

____________________________________________________________

            We were back on track as we headed toward Kagrey Forest, and I was getting very anxious. Sesshomaru’s mother had told us that the blood of a spider demon in Kagrey forest, and then the head of a serpent hanyou around the waterfalls would help me get my memories back. Someone lived behind the waterfalls, and with those two things, and the jewel in Uh-Un’s pouch would help. I was still a little shaky from my encounter with the miko, and I didn’t even want to think about the abundant feelings I had for the lord and almighty demon in front of me.

            My tail swished to the side and my ears perked as I listened to Rin and Jaken’s constant bickering about weather. Rin was nudging her finger toward him as they rode atop the two headed lizard-dragon. “It’s going to rain.”

            “No Rn, it is not going to rain.” He said irritably.

            “yes it is.” She replied matter-a-factly.

            “No it’s not!”

            “yes it is!”

            “NO IT’S NOT!”

            “YES IT IS!” Her fists were balled up and she looked adorable.

            “Enough.” Sesshomaru said as he walked along an unseen path through the woods.  They shut up immediately. I looked up, the smell of rain on the tip of my nose and smiled. Sometimes I could swear that Jaken only disagreed with her because she was human, and perhaps thought that Sesshomaru liked her better than him, which he might have, but I wasn’t sure.

            A loud bang echoed through the clouds making Jaken and Rin jump in their seats. “TOLD YOU!” Rin yelled at the back of Jaken’s low hanging head as his tiny hands held the reins. I smirked to myself as I watched them and shook my head. I felt the microscopic drops start to fall from the growing grey clouds. Sesshomaru stopped in front of us, and we copied his action. He looked around and suddenly changed direction, and knowing him he was probably looking for some sort of shelter to get Rin out of the rain. He was quiet sweet when no one else was around. I had heard stories from his Jaken about people he couldn’t stand and was evil when in their presence like his brother. What was his name? Inu-something…Inuyasha. The last time he was mentioned it infuriated Sesshomaru.

            The rain was starting to fall harder, and I sped forward and took my blanket from one of the large bags on Ah-Uns saddle. I threw it on top of Rin and she gave me that wonderful goofy grin. She thanked me and we walked still for at least thirty minutes before we came into a small clearing, and on the other side was a cave. My hair was soaked, as was Sesshomaru’s, though our clothes seemed to withstand a good bit of the water. It was starting to soak through my thin clothing quickly though, and because I wasn’t wearing that much anyway, I was pretty cold.

            We gathered into the cave and I shook my head and tail before walking into the cave, throwing the water in every direction. I walked inside and Rin handed me my blanket back, but there was no real use for it now. Jaken ran outside after Ah-Un layed down on the hard rock floor and started gathering firewood before it become to wet. Sesshomaru’s mouth set into a thinner line, and he left the cave as well. They both came back moments later with a good bit of wood, and it looked decently dry too.