Chapter 13

TRIS POV

All 5 factions, wow. I didn't think that was even possible, and now Four wants to see her fears. I don't even blame him, actually, I want to find out also. I think I can trust Katniss a little better now, it's like we are connected now. I wonder how many fears she will have, hopefully she'll agree with this on last test.

"Look, I've decided to go ahead and take this test, but on one condition." Katniss remarks, much to my interest. "I have to see what it is like. I mean, I have to see someone else take their test and I want to see what it feels like. You were able to see what I saw in my simulation, right Four? If it is possible, I want to watch somebody else. Another Divergent." I look around, there's three Divergents. Uriah, Four, and me. Four couldn't possibly let Katniss go through his landscape, and I don't know about Uriah. I guess I will have to.

"Agreed." I say, "You can go through mine, I don't think it will take long. Plus, with the fear landscape, you can actually be in the fears with me. It would be like how it feels in your own fears, but we are going to experience mine. Is that okay?"

"Perfect." She lets out a small yawn and lets her eyes droop. "Just, do you think we can do it tomorrow? I'm very... tired."

I nod, leading her towards the door. "Let's stay in my room. Christina, you should stay with us too. Zeke, can you let everyone else stay with you? Tomorrow we can meet for breakfast then take my landscape. Sound okay?"

"Yup."

We parted ways walking in the direction of our apartments. I unlocked my door and led Katniss inside. "Here, follow me so I can show you where everything is. There's the bedrooms, the kitchen, and the other bathrooms. If you need anything, tell me. Wait! I almost forgot, do you need clothes?"

"Ya, but I don't think I could fit in your size. It would be too small." Katniss replies with a thankful smile. I can't even remember why I didn't think I could trust her.

"Right, hey Christina." She looked up from the magazine she had grabbed earlier. "Do you have any clothes she can borrow? Like pajamas?"

"You don't have any clothes? Yay!" She squealed. "That means we get to shopping! Let's go tomorrow before the landscape Tris. Please?" I nodded and she ran out of the door to her apartment.

"You could take a shower if you want, she'll be back soon. Down the hall to your left in case you can't remember."

"Got it, thanks." She gave a warm smile and headed into the shower. I decided to use the extra time to get her room ready. She took over my room, but I didn't mind sleeping on the couch. Once I fixed her bed with new sheets and put a glass of water on the nightstand, Christina came rushing into the room with a large bundle of clothes hanging off the sides of her arms.

"It's just for one night Christina, no need to bring your entire wardrobe." I reply sarcastically.

"Oh ha ha ha. Very funny. For your information, I brought her Pjs and clothes for tomorrow. Plus, I have my clothes for tomorrow so I wouldn't have to go back to my apartment tomorrow, okay?"

"Fair enough. Here, hand me Katniss's clothes, I'll put them in the bathroom."

Christina got Katniss simple sweats and a t-shirt. Nothing fancy. I opened the door into the shower and warm fog. Setting the clothes on the counter, I was about to shut the door when I heard Katniss sing.

"Are you, are you, coming to the tree. Where they strung up a man they said murdered three..." Her voice was incredible. Every word she sung was calming, yet the lyrics were terrifying. They were about death, yet they were about love.

The shower water stopped and I rushed out, finding Christina already changed and sitting down eating snacks.

"So you were listening to her too?" She asked me.

"Ya, it was beautiful, yet scary."

"I know, exactly what I thought."

"What are you guys talking about?" Katniss stood by the doorway, still holding onto her bow and arrow.

"Nothing. Here, sit." I pat the seat next to us. "You could put your bow down you know."

"Huh? Oh, guess I didn't realize I was holding it."

"I have an idea." Christina said, "let's play a game. Just us girls."

"What do you have in mind?" Katniss asked. If she knew Christina as well as I did, she would not have agreed so quickly.

"How about truth or dare? No strip." I suggested, Katniss did not need Christina scarring her life so soon.

"Sure, but how do you play?" Katniss questioned. I wonder what games they played in their little corner of the world if she doesn't know how to play truth or dare.

"Easy, someone asks you truth or dare. If you pick truth, they ask you a question and you answer truthfully. Dare is when you get dared by that person. Got it?" She nodded. "Okay, my house, my turn. Christina, truth or dare?"

"Uhh, truth?"

"Do you like Gale?" I noticed how she's been eyeing him lately and have been wanting to talk to her about it. Perfect timing.

"Ummm... kinda- sort of- maybe? Fine, a little." Her face flushed red and she quickly turned the attention away from her. "Katniss, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Yup, Katniss does not know Christina at all.

"You're good with a bow and arrow, right? You did manage to block off the knife Tris threw in mid-air."

"Ya, I'm good." She said cautiously. It's too late to be cautious Katniss.

"Perfect! I dare you to shoot fruits that I throw into the air! I want to see how good you are."

"Sure, I'll stand here and you just toss them up, okay?" Christina ran into the kitchen and came back with 2 apples, a banana, a carrot, and some blueberries.

"I'm going to toss them one at a time, I don't expect you to get the blue berries but I just wanted to experiment."

She takes her position a couple of feet away from the wall and waits for Katniss to show she's ready. First, the apple flies through the air and Katniss shoots it straight through the center, hitting the wall with a loud thud. It's followed by the other apple and the same result happens. Christina tosses the banana and Katniss takes two of her arrows to shoot at each end of the banana. The carrot comes flying up and she waits until it begins falling down before shooting it against the wall, the pointy end coming out like a needle.

"Whoa. That is incredible!" Christina shouts.

"Aren't you forgetting the blueberries?"

"Oh right. Katniss, get ready." The berries get tossed up and in less than a second the arrows are piercing through the two of them, landing on the edges of the apples. I stare in disbelief, then bust out laughing.

Katniss shot each food onto the wall as a face. The apples were the eyeballs, and the berries were the pupils. The carrot was sticking out like a nose and the banana tilted, making the face smirk.

"Nice job Katniss!" I say, giving her a high five. "That was crazy! Incredible, yet crazy. Very impressed!"

She gave a small chuckle, "Thanks, but now I'm actually tired. Can we sleep?" I forgot to tell her to sleep in my room, we all just ended up knocking out on the floor.

I just realized, I never got a turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Tris isn't mad or anything there, just tired, Clearing things up. Oh, and they are all just having some downtime, next chapter will be shopping and more downtime. Afterwards, Katniss is finally gonna go into Tris' landscape, so... ya. THANKS FOR READING!

Until next time...

C~L~S