Chapter 36

After five years ~

               I closed my eyes tightly. I still can remember what happened five years ago. I shook my head. I sighed and looked at sea from the most higher sand mountain. Which proof of our love. I wish I'm the cloud that don't have to worry about the world. I'm envy them. If only we like that, I'm sure we already happy today.

" I don't want to make promise with you anymore. I worried that I won't be able to fill it like before. I'm so stupid for not able to stay with my words " Baekhyun said. His eyes filled up with water.

" If your brother didn't come to me and explained me everything, I'm sure I'm still a loser. I hurt you, I made you cried and kill your heart slowly. I'm really sorry. I know my sorry won't be able to fix us but I really need to apologize " he continued.

" Did you know why I'm being cold towards you before ? It because I worried that I will in love with you but I do because of stubbornness. You made me think that family really important and money was nothing " Yeah, it because I ran away from my family.

" I tried to court you everyday but you with your stubborn really hard. When you agreed to be my girlfriend, I'm really happy. There no word can describe me that time " it's where you shouted and jumped happily. I can saw those joy.

" One day, this guy come to me and said that he going to kidnap you. I worried to much until I proposed you and it surprised me when you accept. You decided to bring me see your family. I'm hurt when your dad said bad words but you was there to back up me " because I know my dad too well.