Chapter 18

" Are you sure about this ? " Baekhyun asked again. I nodded.

           We got out from Yoojung's car. She mouthed me 'fighting' and I replied to her 'thanks'. Baekhyun stood beside me and looked at me worriedly. I know he worried what will happen later. Yoojung drove away. I hold Baekhyun's hand. He was surprised because this was my first time holding his hand. I mean I'm a first one grabbed his hand.

            I rang the bell. After a few minutes, the door opened. One of the maids opened it. She bowed to me. I headed to the main door. Before I step in, I turned my head to check on Baekhyun. I can tell how much nervous he were. I gave him comfort smile and 'everything-will-be-fine' look. He nodded. I know you are not okay.

" Minseo-ah " I saw mom ran to me and pulled me into her embraced.

" How's my daughter doing ? Are you fine ? " Mom asked me worriedly. I nodded.

" Who's this young guy ? " Mom asked and looked at Baekhyun.

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Minseo's - "

" My fiancee that I love, Baekhyun " I cut him. I marked all words I said. Baekhyun looked at me confusedly. I'm sure he won't introduce himself as my fiancee.

" Minseo-ah, if dad - "

" What's happening here ? " we turned our head and saw dad went downstairs.

" You are back with this poor guy " Dad said sarcastically. I hold Baekhyun's hand tightly.

" We have something to tell you " I exclaimed.

" I can't wait to know what is it " Dad smirked.

           I need to wait for someone. Joonyoung promised with me that he will bring him. Suddenly, the door bell rang, I thought it Joonyoung but it's Taehun. I'm sure Dad called him over. Taehun gave me a smirk. I replied back since I know he won't win this time. I checked on Baekhyun who kept looking down. Mom looked at Baekhyun with pity look.

            I know mom don't want me to be like this. She wants me to be happy but dad still her husband and she need to support him. I know she very well. She didn't dare to do this. If she was able to say something out of loud, she will say that she's support me. But I know she can't. I need to be brave.

" Sorry for making everyone waiting " I smiled happily when I know who come. Dad was surprise when he saw who was that.

" I come here because of Miss Kim's requested " He said. It's Mr Park, our lawyer.

" So what is it ? " Dad asked.

" I'm going to get married " I said in calm tone. Everyone surprised except Baekhyun who kept looking down.

" Don't tell me with that guy " Dad raised his voice.

" That guy have his name and his name is Byun Baekhyun " I said in angry tone.

" No, you can't marry him " Dad shook his head.

" Why I can't ? " I asked him with smirked.

" Mr Park, tell me the detail " I requested.

" Okay, all of power late Mrs Kim will be given to Miss Kim after she reached 21 with a condition, she need to get married. Once those power become hers, there nothing can stop her for doing anything. All of this because late Mrs Kim don't want her grandchild to be treat like a baby - "

" Nonsense " dad cut. I can see his face turned red which means he mad.

" She can't get married with any person. What if she lied about it ? " Dad asked.

" We had a proof with that. Also, late Mrs Kim remind that she believe in her grandchild and she not a person who will do that " Mr Park replied calmly. I signed the paper. He need to leave since he had something to do.

" How can you ditch your own father ? " Dad asked. I stared at him blankly.

" I never ditch you. You was a person who did that in first place. Have dad asked me why I push that guy when he have everything ? You don't, right ? I'm sorry if you think that I ditch you but I still stick to my decision " I stood up and pulled Baekhyun with me.

" Why you do that ? I'm sure you don't want that power "
It's because I want him to know that money can't give you happiness