Chapter 27

I stared at my wrist that wrapped with band aid. Yeah, I didn't die last night. I'm lucky that I only lose blood. I sighed and looked around the private suite they put me. I want to leave but I can't. Suddenly, the door opened and revealed Joonyoung with a woman carried a baby.

" This is my wife and my son " Joonyoung spoke. I looked at baby that his wife carried.

" I want to tell you early but time just passed too fast " He added. 

" At first, I want to do revenge towards you but when I found out your situation, I can't. You are my sister. If you want to hit me, just do it. I deserve it " He explained.

" Please forgive me " I turned my head when I felt like my tears going to drop.

" Please leave me " I said. He looked at me for a second before left with his family.

             Dad lied to me that he sick. Joonyoung lied to me when he freaking my bother. I lose Baekhyun because of them. I lose my strength because of them. I closed my eyes and let the tears dropped. Baekhyun, everything already end, where are you now ? Are you going to hide ?

            If they didn't do their stupid act, I'm sure we already have baby like how Joonyoung did. But what I get just a depression. Is it I'm wrong in this situation ? I turned my head to medicine on table. I didn't take it. I don't have energy to do that.

" Minseo, don't be like this " mom said.

" I missed Baekhyun " I mumbled.

" I know, we missed him too. But you need to be healthy so you can find him " mom tried to comfort me.

" Is it he not love me ? " I asked mom.

" He love you " mom pulled me into her embraced.

            After I'm fine, mom excused herself. She said she going to cafeteria to buy some food for me since I don't want to eat hospital food. I turned on my phone and find something that really precious to me. It's our picture. I touched him on screen like I touch him in reality.

" It's better you don't see her " I heard mom's voice outside my suite.

" I need to see her " it's dad.

" Why ? So you can push her to marry that Taehun again ? " Mom asked sarcastically. Since I tried to cut myself, mom always back up.

" I want to apologize. I regret what I have done to you " I sighed.

" Is it because you going to die later ? " I closed my ears with my hand. I don't want to hear them anymore.

              I stood up and went to bathroom. I looked myself through reflection on mirror. My lips pale. My eyes turned red. My eyebag can be seen. I looked like a zombie. I washed my face before left bathroom. Mom looked at me worriedly.

" Is it everything fine ? " she asked. I nodded. She sighed in relief. I know how much she don't me to hear them early.

" I bought you mushroom soup " I stared at bowl on table blankly. I'm hurting again. I shook my head showed that I'm not hungry.

" You can't starve yourself. Just a bit. You need to be healthy " I don't respond that made she sighed.

" Promise with me, when you hungry later, you eat " I nodded.